ATTN: Scarecrow

Banjo said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Vinyl Scratch said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Phineas and Ferb is another extremely intelligent cartoon with a large following among teenagers and adults.
From what I remember, in almost every episode, Phineas and Ferb do some project, Candace tries to tell mom, and whatever Doofensmirtz and Perry do causes the boys' project to disappear.
Yeah, but it's also genuinely funny, and filled with running jokes and a fairly intricate continuity.
The running jokes are what makes that show hilarious. I can say I still laugh every time Doofensmirtz adds the obligatory "Inator" to the end of his devices.

Also there's no crazy fans or haters.

The whole idea of the show is to put a different spin on each running joke each time.
How the hell do you build a Roller coaster in a day and how the hell does no adult notice that...and while i'm at it who gave them permits to build a roller coaster in the middle of a town that seems very dangerous... also when did they get permits they literally just decided to build the roller coaster on the fly...also what kind of government writes it's permits in Crayon and gives them to (i wanna say 10 years old.)...also where the hell are they getting the materials to make these roller coasters and how can their parents not notices all the wood and metal laying around.

Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man said:
Banjo said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Vinyl Scratch said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Phineas and Ferb is another extremely intelligent cartoon with a large following among teenagers and adults.
From what I remember, in almost every episode, Phineas and Ferb do some project, Candace tries to tell mom, and whatever Doofensmirtz and Perry do causes the boys' project to disappear.
Yeah, but it's also genuinely funny, and filled with running jokes and a fairly intricate continuity.
The running jokes are what makes that show hilarious. I can say I still laugh every time Doofensmirtz adds the obligatory "Inator" to the end of his devices.

Also there's no crazy fans or haters.

The whole idea of the show is to put a different spin on each running joke each time.
How the hell do you build a Roller coaster in a day and how the hell does no adult notice that...and while i'm at it who gave them permits to build a roller coaster in the middle of a town that seems very dangerous... also when did they get permits they literally just decided to build the roller coaster on the fly...also what kind of government writes it's permits in Crayon and gives them to (i wanna say 10 years old.)...also where the hell are they getting the materials to make these roller coasters and how can their parents not notices all the wood and metal laying around.

They're negligent parents who are never around.

Speaking of impossible, how did your plan to destroy the school with bees go?

:???:

You sound like you're the sort of guy who shouts "THERE AREN'T REALLY WIZARDS, YOU GUYS" in the middle of a Harry Potter movie.

Nosferatu Man said:

You sound like you're the sort of guy who shouts "THERE AREN'T REALLY WIZARDS, YOU GUYS" in the middle of a Harry Potter movie.
No i'm just the kind of guy who makes fun of shows for there plot wholes but in all seriousness it's an alright show that got a little old after about 20 episodes

P&F used to be good but I haven't seen a new episode in a while. Basically, the whole first season was a bunch of running gags, and the show got bad once it abandoned them.

Boys get idea boys build giant thing sister tries to bust them sister fails rather rinse repeat

Nosferatu Man said:
> people who watch show about magic sparkly ponies complaining about any other show ever
*salute*

Discord said:
P&F used to be good but I haven't seen a new episode in a while. Basically, the whole first season was a bunch of running gags, and the show got bad once it abandoned them.
The last episode I saw, they were still using the same gags. So no, they haven't abandoned them.

Nosferatu Man said:
> people who watch show about magic sparkly ponies complaining about any other show ever
If your talking to me i'm going to have to point out i don't watch shows about ponies

Nosferatu Man said:
Well we do have the right to complain about other shows, and for the record, we do complain about MLP.

Back