Super Mario Galaxy

Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Anything with Bowser Jr.=Killing sensation of...PHAILURE!

Yeah,something new should happen in Mario. :P

I like Bowser Jr.
>.>
<.<
I don't see what's so wrong with him.

Then your messed up.

He's retarded, he's ugly, he replaced seven awesome character, etc.

1.) Look who's talking. :roll:

2.) He's less retarded than others, he looks like the Koopalings you love so much, and the Koopalings really did nothing! They just kinda appeared as booses. They BARELY spoke.

He uses simple impersonation... very uncreative indeed

You idiot, they where in SMB3, SMW, Yoshi's Safari, and some other games, ALL BEFORE THEY COULD SPEAK!!!

"Look who's talking" Are you saying I'M retarded? xD

Also, he looks more like a deformed mutant Koopaling.
You idiot, they were in ML when they COULD speak!!!!

Really, why do you guys hate Jr.? He's a Koopaling too. And youi're not aloud to say he replaced them, ML, which had them, was AFTER sunshine.

Uniju said:
ML is hardly canon. Its an RPG, it had many things that never appeared again.

And, why NOT hate Bowser Jr.? He's a retarded character, he's ugly, he replaced seven awesome characters, his voice sucks, his back story sucks...
True, all except the Ugly and Retarded thing. He's a mini bowser, and you're calling HIM ugly? Have you seen Bowser' Snout and gums in Brawl?

And how is he retarded? He's just a little, bratty turtle.

Not that it's that much diff. from Bowser himself.

Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

I like Bowser Jr.
>.>
<.<

Then your messed up.

2.) He's less retarded than others, he looks like the Koopalings you love so much, and the Koopalings really did nothing! They just kinda appeared as booses. They BARELY spoke.

You idiot, they where in SMB3, SMW, Yoshi's Safari, and some other games, ALL BEFORE THEY COULD SPEAK!!!

1.) I'm not saying they couldn't speak. I'm saying that they rarely spoke. And when they did, it sucked.
2.) Actually, I was. :P I don't find proving what I'm saying as "xD" as you thought it was.
3.) Deformed?! Are you nuts?!

P.S. You said that M&L isn't canon. WRONG AGAIN. What you said, (Yoshi's Safari) THAT'S NOT CANON. M&L is canon.
P.S.S. No need to call me an idiot. YOU PHAIL AT PROVING YOUR POINT.

Have a nice day. =P

Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:

And, why NOT hate Bowser Jr.? He's a retarded character, he's ugly, he replaced seven awesome characters, his voice sucks, his back story sucks...
True, all except the Ugly and Retarded thing. He's a mini bowser, and you're calling HIM ugly? Have you seen Bowser' Snout and gums in Brawl?

Bowser is a monster, he's suppose to look powerful. Bowser Jr. just looks like a tiny mutant cartoon-ish Bowser.
And what's wrong with a Mini Bowser? Bowser Jr. is awesome.

Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

I like Bowser Jr.
>.>
<.<

Then your messed up.

1.) I'm not saying they couldn't speak. I'm saying that they rarely spoke. And when they did, it sucked.
2.) Actually, I was. :P I don't find proving what I'm saying as "xD" as you thought it was.
3.) Deformed?! Are you nuts?!

P.S. You said that M&L isn't canon. WRONG AGAIN. What you said, (Yoshi's Safari) THAT'S NOT CANON. M&L is canon.
P.S.S. No need to call me an idiot. YOU PHAIL AT PROVING YOUR POINT.

Have a nice day. =P

HOW THE **** IS ML CANON? DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY ****ING PROOF?

Have a ****ing awful day.
It's canon to the RPG series.

WHAT NOW

Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:

Bowser is a monster, he's suppose to look powerful. Bowser Jr. just looks like a tiny mutant cartoon-ish Bowser.

I ALREADY SAID WHATS ****ING WRONG WITH HIM, HE'S ****ING UGLY, HIS BACK STORY ****ING SUCKS, HIS VOICE ****ING SUCKS, HE'S AN OVERALL ****ING BAD CHARACTER.

Angry, are we? It's just a character. =P You can have a fit somewhere else.

Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:

I ALREADY SAID WHATS ****ING WRONG WITH HIM, HE'S ****ING UGLY, HIS BACK STORY ****ING SUCKS, HIS VOICE ****ING SUCKS, HE'S AN OVERALL ****ING BAD CHARACTER.

Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
M&L IS canon. Everyone knows that. It's as canon as SMW.
Just because it's part of the RPG series doesn't mean it's not canon.

What ****ing proof do you have?

Well, it's canon to the RPg series atleast.

And not just to the ML series, where the first one was refrenced in the sequel many times.

PM2: Chuckola Cola, the Inn Manager.

Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:

How about we some some ****ing evidence that ML is canon and Yoshi's Safari isn't

You idiot.
HA HAH AHA NO.

NAme two things from Yohi's Safari in another game, and two things from ML.

Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:

How about we some some ****ing evidence that ML is canon and Yoshi's Safari isn't

You idiot.

=P How am I the idiot? Do you have any proof that Yoshi's Safari IS canon?

Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:

And not just to the ML series, where the first one was refrenced in the sequel many times.

Its not even called "PM2", and those are small refrences IN A ****ING SPIN OFF SERIES, IT IS NOT CANON TO THE MAIN SERIES
when I'm talking about PM2, I'm not talking about ML2. Retad.
When did we say we were talking about the main series? And Yoshi's Safari is 3 tiems as spin-offy as ML isn't.

I'm laughing so hard that you're getting emotional and yelly over a fictional dragon turtle that in no way effects our lives.

Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:

Its not even called "PM2", and those are small refrences IN A ****ING SPIN OFF SERIES, IT IS NOT CANON TO THE MAIN SERIES
When did we say we were talking about the main series? And Yoshi's Safari is 3 tiems as spin-offy as ML isn't.

I DIDNT THINK YOU WHERE TALKING ABOUT PiT, YOU ****ING IDIOT.
"PM2" IS NOT AN ABBREVIATION FOR ANY GAME.
Paper Mario 2 = Paper Mario: TTYD, which is Paper Mario's sequel.
Why the heck are you getting mad about a dang turtle?

Uniju said:
Croshi said:
I'm laughing so hard that you're getting emotional and yelly over a fictional dragon turtle that in no way effects our lives.

**** you.
See, right there. You're getting mad because we have a different opinion than you.

OH NO.

Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:

You idiot.

=P How am I the idiot? Do you have any proof that Yoshi's Safari IS canon?

I NEVER SAID I DID, BUT YOU HAVE NO ****ING PROOF ML IS CANON IN ANY ****ING WAY.

You may want to calm down. :wink:

M&L being canon is general knowledge. Choose not to believe it, or agree with me, I don't care. I WIN THIS ARGUEMENT. :P

Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:

WHY CAN'T ANYONE ELSE EVER COME UP WITH ANY PROOF FOR A SINGLE WORD THAT THAT THEY SAY?

Any you can? You've given NO proof. Unlike Croshi and me. :roll:

Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:

WHY CAN'T ANYONE ELSE EVER COME UP WITH ANY PROOF FOR A SINGLE WORD THAT THAT THEY SAY?
Oh no, we like a ficitional fire breathing 3 year old turtle, and you don't, so you ave to swear at us and yell.

I can see that the creation of Bowser Jr. has really brought out some violent discussions here. >______>

Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Croshi said:

**** you.
See, right there. You're getting mad because we have a different opinion than you.

OH NO.

YOU CANT HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT FACTS, IDIOT.
I think that fact is stupid.

Idiot.

And besdies, we're talking about Jr., not the gmes.

Dodoman said:
I can see that the creation of Bowser Jr. has really brought out some violent discussions here. >______>
what's wrong with an adorable little turtle?

Dodoman said:

I'm not angry at all. Uniju, on the other hand, is furious and swearing. I'm not to blame.

Oh yeah. And he's double posting. A LOT.

Uniju said:
Dodoman said:

No, more like the fact that EVERYONE IS SAYING LIKE " YOU CANT BE MAD FOR HAVING AN OPINION" WHEN YOU CANT HAVE A ****ING OPINION ABOUT FACTS.
When the heck was 'Bowser Jr. sucks' a fact.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT JR., YOU IDIOT. THAT'S WHAT THIS WHOLE ARGUMENT IS ABOUT.

Uniju said:
Dodoman said:

No, more like the fact that EVERYONE IS SAYING LIKE " YOU CANT BE MAD FOR HAVING AN OPINION" WHEN YOU CANT HAVE A ****ING OPINION ABOUT FACTS.

You have no facts. :roll: You've just been saying:

"JR. REPLACED AWESOME CHARACTERS. ***** YOU SUCK!!! *****" =P

Uniju said:
Croshi said:
Uniju said:
Dodoman said:

When the heck was 'Bowser Jr. sucks' a fact.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT JR., YOU IDIOT. THAT'S WHAT THIS WHOLE ARGUMENT IS ABOUT.

DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER ANY FOT HE REST OF THIS DICSSUSION?
IDIOT.
This whole discussion started about Jr.

That's why we talked about the games, which when you yelled at us for no proof, have shown no proof yourself.

Back