Super Mario Galaxy

What? several sonic characters have two more than one super form.

'Twas more common in the earlier games.

Hyper Mushroom said:
What? several sonic characters have two more than one super form.
that's were I took the idea :D

Smiddle said:
No, I think it's unneccessary with two super forms of Bowser
I say that because like everyone say, giga bowser is unlikely appears on a mario game and it will be cool annother transformation and made by nintendo :D

If Bowser abducts peachs castle into space then obviously its gotta be Bowser.

Super Yoshi10 said:

Nintendo needs more creativity then making Bowser the final boss of half of the Mario games, it'd be funny to see Bob The Builder in this as the final boss (Think of the user Moogle).

Lario said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

Nintendo needs more creativity then making Bowser the final boss of half of the Mario games, it'd be funny to see Bob The Builder in this as the final boss (Think of the user Moogle).

:| He's not final boss a lot. The older games featured him as the final boss, but now, that roll is usually taken by someone else. And besides... he's Mario's mortal enemy! He SHOULD be the final boss!

ChaosNinji said:
Lario said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

:| He's not final boss a lot. The older games featured him as the final boss, but now, that roll is usually taken by someone else. And besides... he's Mario's mortal enemy! He SHOULD be the final boss!

True. All sighns point to bowser being the final boss

If the flying saucers were NOT commanded by Bowser, that's a sign toward a new boss.

I loved PM:TTYD's ending.

3dejong said:
If the flying saucers were NOT commanded by Bowser, that's a sign toward a new boss.

I loved PM:TTYD's ending.

Sigh... Nintendo needs to make a few more new final bosses since Bowser's been teh final boss 51% of teh games... hope there's a TRUE final boss other then Bowser...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T RE-HASH THE BOWSER BATTLE AND THROW IT IN EVERY NEW MARIO GAME!

(Mario Sunshine *shudder*)

Bowsers confirmed!

Heres the pic

134551-Super-Mario-Galaxy.jpg

For main chat on this pic go to the new topic I made called Bowser confirmed boss for SMG

Lario said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

I've been mentioned how many times without me noticing? D: *Goes to the Search button thingy*

Sorry :nervous: . Didn't know how old it was.

NEEDZ MOAR MOOGLEZ AZ THE FINEL BOZZ

Back