do you like my avatar?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
My new avatar i made it. edit: who voted no and please post why?

chibizombie said:
ghostyoshi67 said:
Uniju said:
No. Kingdom Hearts sucks.

QFT
Well, I don't care if you don't like Kingdom Hearts. Would you like it if it was some dude with a sword hitting some other dude?
No.
Fixed punctuation, small and capital letters, apostrophes and overall understandability. <_<

PaperStriker said:
chibizombie said:
ghostyoshi67 said:
Uniju said:

QFT
Well, I don't care if you don't like Kingdom Hearts. Would you like it if it was some dude with a sword hitting some other dude?
No.
Fixed punctuation, small and capital letters, apostrophes and overall understandability. <_<
you just became public enemy # one bub. I wonder how paper would taste like in soup? i made my whole thing based on kingdom hearts to piss off paper striker and paper striker only(im not a fan boy the story sux but game is fun to play)

chibizombie said:
PaperStriker said:
chibizombie said:
ghostyoshi67 said:
Uniju said:

QFT
No.
you just became public enemy # one bub. I wonder how paper would taste like in soup? i made my whole thing based on kingdom hearts to piss off paper striker and paper striker only(im not a fan boy the story sux but game is fun to play)
Don't start a flame war. We can hardly read your posts because of your grammar. This is no offense. And you had your avatar even before you knew I don't like it. Keep it if you like it and don't care what the others say. Everyone has another opinion. But just keeping it to piss other people off isn't good. Neither is flaming people. I have never ever said I hated you. And, believe me, you're not the only one with hard-to-read posts. *coughsydezkickscoughmaledictcough*
(I should really look for this random complaint generator!)

It's kinda dumb.

ESPECIALLY when people FLAMEWAR over it!

Random Complaint Generator, come down on me in my hour of need!

I like to speak of ChibiZombie as "mischievous". That's a reasonable term to use, I suspect, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, I have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to identify, challenge, defy, disrupt, and, finally, destroy the institutions that gag free speech. Of course, I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that he is up to, the more shocking things, things like how he wants to acquire public acceptance of his querulous musings. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but this makes me fearful that I might someday find myself in the crosshairs of his grungy theories. (To be honest, though, it wouldn't be the first time.) However much ChibiZombie may deny it, he claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to put a quasi-huffy spin on important issues. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by ChibiZombie's subalterns. The truth is that I, speaking as someone who is not a wild heretic, like to face facts. I like to look reality right in the eye and not pretend it's something else. And the reality of our present situation is this: ChibiZombie is inherently amateurish, frightful, and backwards. Oh, and he also has a gutless mode of existence.

Gather round, kids. Settle down now. And no hitting. I'm going to tell you a story about the way that PaperStriker has become a patsy to his own malevolence. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and confront and reject all manifestations of Bulverism. I am not fooled by PaperStriker's twisted and eristic rhetoric. I therefore gladly accept the responsibility of notifying others that for those of us who make our living trying to put the fear of God into PaperStriker, it is important to consider that one could argue that nothing agitates and humiliates him more than when I burn away social illness, exploitation, and human suffering. Hence and therefore, we must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do but because if he wants to reconstitute society on the basis of arrested development and envious malevolence, let him wear the opprobrium of that decision. A brief study of sociology will show one inescapable fact: PaperStriker yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for PaperStriker, "attract attention" usually implies "fuel the censorship-and-intolerance crowd". I've known some rotters who were impressively atrabilious. However, PaperStriker is unsavory and that trumps atrabilious every time. In a nutshell, PaperStriker hopes that by clever arrangements he may succeed in saving his threatened power.

3Dejong said:
It's kinda dumb.

I like to speak of ChibiZombie as "mischievous". That's a reasonable term to use, I suspect, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, I have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to identify, challenge, defy, disrupt, and, finally, destroy the institutions that gag free speech. Of course, I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that he is up to, the more shocking things, things like how he wants to acquire public acceptance of his querulous musings. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but this makes me fearful that I might someday find myself in the crosshairs of his grungy theories. (To be honest, though, it wouldn't be the first time.) However much ChibiZombie may deny it, he claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to put a quasi-huffy spin on important issues. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by ChibiZombie's subalterns. The truth is that I, speaking as someone who is not a wild heretic, like to face facts. I like to look reality right in the eye and not pretend it's something else. And the reality of our present situation is this: ChibiZombie is inherently amateurish, frightful, and backwards. Oh, and he also has a gutless mode of existence.

Gather round, kids. Settle down now. And no hitting. I'm going to tell you a story about the way that PaperStriker has become a patsy to his own malevolence. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and confront and reject all manifestations of Bulverism. I am not fooled by PaperStriker's twisted and eristic rhetoric. I therefore gladly accept the responsibility of notifying others that for those of us who make our living trying to put the fear of God into PaperStriker, it is important to consider that one could argue that nothing agitates and humiliates him more than when I burn away social illness, exploitation, and human suffering. Hence and therefore, we must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do but because if he wants to reconstitute society on the basis of arrested development and envious malevolence, let him wear the opprobrium of that decision. A brief study of sociology will show one inescapable fact: PaperStriker yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for PaperStriker, "attract attention" usually implies "fuel the censorship-and-intolerance crowd". I've known some rotters who were impressively atrabilious. However, PaperStriker is unsavory and that trumps atrabilious every time. In a nutshell, PaperStriker hopes that by clever arrangements he may succeed in saving his threatened power.
anyway im going to keep my avatar besides everyone bashing on kingdom hearts. I dont want trying to start a damn flame war paper. I give the story a 7 by the way ouch those words sting, enough stinging to go get some lotion. I would like to enclose a treaty if you will to you two for me behaving bad. Half the stroy was true and half was mocking me that i wanted to throw my computer screen through your window my treaty right now will be typed on by me and only me in a agreement to stop. a little.

It's good and I'm also a fan of kingdom hearts

yoshster said:
OMG thank you :shifty: did someone bribe you to say this. the walls have ears and everyone has been bombing in on kingdom hearts

3Dejong said:
It's kinda dumb.

Lol. I wonder how one can think of an Internet random complaint generator. This is hilarious! (well, I think so from what I read till now) :lol:

@chibi: Sorry, maybe I've exaggerated a bit :( . *spanks myself*
And if you wanna have an abbreviation for my username, choose PS or Striker, but PLZ not Paper. :wink:

It's OK.

I don't see the point of making a poll about it, thought.

chibizombie said:
yoshster said:
OMG thank you :shifty: did someone bribe you to say this. the walls have ears and everyone has been bombing in on kingdom hearts

No I am a fan heavily awaiting Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days for the DS, It's going to be AWESOME :D :D :D :D

yoshster said:
chibizombie said:
yoshster said:

No I am a fan heavily awaiting Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days for the DS, It's going to be AWESOME :D :D :D :D
QFT!

Back