Reveiw Of Super Mario Bros

Luigibros2

Goomba
Ok I'm just going to start reveiwing games so deal with it if you love the reveiw then say so if you hate it say so if.... wait that's it so allow me to start the reveiw with the ever so perfect Game Play Category.

Game Play: Though it may not seem the best right now back in 85 there was nothing else like it so I give it a 4 out of 5.

Music/Sound: The sound and music it brought to the marioveurse is Imortal it could never be hated 5 out of 5.

Graphics: They we're still a bit laking even for a 85 game so I say it gets a 3 out of 5

Over all: Ahh time for the magical smiley that repersents how this game is overall rating is :) or a 8 out of ten
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Luigibros2 said:
Ok I'm just going to start reveiwing games so deal with it if you love the reveiw then say so if you hate it say so if.... wait that's it so allow me to start the reveiw with the ever so perfect Game Play Category.

Game Play: Though it may not seem the best right now back in 85 there was nothing else like it so I give it a 4 out of 5.

Music/Sound: The sound and music it brought to the marioveurse is Imortal it could never be hated 5 out of 5.

Graphics: They we're still a bit laking even for a 85 game so I say it gets a 3 out of 5

Over all: Ahh time for the magical smiley that repersents how this game is overall rating is :) or a 8 out of ten
Too short and bad grammar. Every category is too short. And have you written about the replay value? No. Or about the difficulty? No. Or about the lifespan? No. What about the characters? The storyline? Everything is missing. What do you do in this game? Are there enemies or power-ups? How many worlds and levels are there? I give this review a 1/10. :)
 

Luigibros2

Goomba
PS -_- uhhh sorry but none of that falls into the category of how a game is except the difficulty part so yeah.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Luigibros2 said:
PS -_- uhhh sorry but none of that falls into the category of how a game is except the difficulty part so yeah.
Of course characters, storyline, replay value and lifespan have to do with teh game! :roll:
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Yeah, and this review is kinda useless. Copies of SMB aren't exactly on store shelves right now.
 

videoguy93

Koopa Troopa
Well, you obviously didn't make a full review covering the whole game including what PS said. But you did cover the main things like graphics and gameplay and what not. So it's basicly a summary of a review. For someone who hasn't played the game before and wants to know about the game to see if they wanted to play it they probably wouldn't pay much attention to what your saying because 4/5 gamers know that much. Also, not only did you just cover the basics, part of it sounds earily similar to the review X-play gave for the top 5 Mario games of all time.

Oh and a question to PS what exactly is the "lifespan" of a game?
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
videoguy93 said:
Well, you obviously didn't make a full review covering the whole game including what PS said. But you did cover the main things like graphics and gameplay and what not. So it's basicly a summary of a review. For someone who hasn't played the game before and wants to know about the game to see if they wanted to play it they probably wouldn't pay much attention to what your saying because 4/5 gamers know that much. Also, not only did you just cover the basics, part of it sounds earily similar to the review X-play gave for the top 5 Mario games of all time.

Oh and a question to PS what exactly is the "lifespan" of a game?
How long you like to play it. I didn't know that, too, until I read a few reviews at GameFAQs...
 

videoguy93

Koopa Troopa
PaperStriker said:
videoguy93 said:
Well, you obviously didn't make a full review covering the whole game including what PS said. But you did cover the main things like graphics and gameplay and what not. So it's basicly a summary of a review. For someone who hasn't played the game before and wants to know about the game to see if they wanted to play it they probably wouldn't pay much attention to what your saying because 4/5 gamers know that much. Also, not only did you just cover the basics, part of it sounds earily similar to the review X-play gave for the top 5 Mario games of all time.

Oh and a question to PS what exactly is the "lifespan" of a game?
How long you like to play it. I didn't know that, too, until I read a few reviews at GameFAQs...
oh I know what your talking about now. like a game that lasts 12 hours or something like that?
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
videoguy93 said:
PaperStriker said:
videoguy93 said:
Well, you obviously didn't make a full review covering the whole game including what PS said. But you did cover the main things like graphics and gameplay and what not. So it's basicly a summary of a review. For someone who hasn't played the game before and wants to know about the game to see if they wanted to play it they probably wouldn't pay much attention to what your saying because 4/5 gamers know that much. Also, not only did you just cover the basics, part of it sounds earily similar to the review X-play gave for the top 5 Mario games of all time.

Oh and a question to PS what exactly is the "lifespan" of a game?
How long you like to play it. I didn't know that, too, until I read a few reviews at GameFAQs...
oh I know what your talking about now. like a game that lasts 12 hours or something like that?
Yeah. And how fast it gets boring. Maybe a game lasts 15 hours and after 1 hour it's boring. Then the lifespan is still only one hour.
 

videoguy93

Koopa Troopa
PaperStriker said:
videoguy93 said:
PaperStriker said:
videoguy93 said:
Well, you obviously didn't make a full review covering the whole game including what PS said. But you did cover the main things like graphics and gameplay and what not. So it's basicly a summary of a review. For someone who hasn't played the game before and wants to know about the game to see if they wanted to play it they probably wouldn't pay much attention to what your saying because 4/5 gamers know that much. Also, not only did you just cover the basics, part of it sounds earily similar to the review X-play gave for the top 5 Mario games of all time.

Oh and a question to PS what exactly is the "lifespan" of a game?
How long you like to play it. I didn't know that, too, until I read a few reviews at GameFAQs...
oh I know what your talking about now. like a game that lasts 12 hours or something like that?
Yeah. And how fast it gets boring. Maybe a game lasts 15 hours and after 1 hour it's boring. Then the lifespan is still only one hour.
ok I got it now
 
Top