Characters you're neutral towards.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Well, we've had threads for our favorite characters and not-so favorite characters. But we haven't had any threads for characters we're neutral towards. Just tell everyone characters that you don't like but don't hate either.

For me, my top neutral character(s) would be the koopalings.

What about you guys?

Donkey Kong and Bowser.

Princess, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and mostly every girl character to be honest. I'm not sexist, they just don't really interest me that personally to love or hate them to be honest.

Almost all of 'em! Terrible thread.

Pretty much everyone except Luigi, Bowser Jr., and Cudge.

Hard to say on my end. But I would have to say that I'm at a neutral state with Princess Daisy.

Hrm, let's see...

-Daisy
-Peach (sort of)
-Toad
-Yoshi
-Birdo
-Koopa Troopa

You know, this is actually really hard, because it's hard to pick characters who I don't have strong feelings toward either way.

mine are maybe:
Mario, Toad, Diddy/ Candy Kong, ,BowserJr ,Rosalina etc

I seldom hate or love characters, unless that character is too contradictive for different reasons

Peach (even though I lean slightly to the like side)
Bowser
Donkey Kong and Diddy
Toad
Mario
Koopa Troopa.
To name a few.

Peach
Baby Luigi
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong
Goomba
Piranha Plant
Bowser
To name a few.

Oh yeah, I've also gotten to be more neutral towards Luigi. I don't dislike him as much as I used to, but I still find him overrated.

Buster Baxter said:
For me, my top neutral character(s) would be the koopalings.

This is only when all 7 of them are in a group. When seperated, I have likes and dislikes.

Wendy
Morton
Ludwig

Dislikes:
Roy

Neutral:
Lemmy
Larry

Toad is also in neutral territory. I used to like him, (his inclusion on the roster for Mario Party 5 was my main reason for buying the game and he's one of my best batters in Mario Super Sluggers), but I find him kind of plain.

My Koopaling check.

Iggy
Larry

Neutral:
Ludwig
Wendy

Dislikes:
Roy
Morton

I'm neutral on Iggy, Lemmy, and Larry. I don't like the other four at all. I never really cared for the Koopalings.

Back