His Evilness Has A New Movie Gig!

kat-rin koopa

Koopa Troop Soup is really nice
A magazine has been scanned on another forum (focused on film), and it seems that the demon king has some sort of cameo/role in Disney's upcoming film, Wreck-It Ralph!

ralph11.jpg

Apologies if this is already old, but isn't it just so exciting to see him in true form on the film screen?

kat-rin koopa said:
A magazine has been scanned on another forum (focused on film), and it seems that the demon king has some sort of cameo/role in Disney's upcoming film, Wreck-It Ralph!

ralph11.jpg

Apologies if this is already old, but isn't it just so exciting to see him in true form on the film screen?

I spy bowser.

Actually, he's going to appear when Ralph is at a support group of video game villains as he is a villain himself along with other villains like the Pac Man ghosts. Makes me glad I'm a major Disney movie fan!

Yeah, I posted about this in the Wreck-it Ralph topic over in the General Entertainment section of this forum.

I'm actually surprised to see that Bowser looks EXACTLY how he's supposed to look. Like he's from a current-gen game. Not a sprite, not his weird, green look from the original Super Mario Bros., but like he was taken RIGHT out of Super Mario 3D Land!

Also, Dr. Robotnik/Eggman! AWESOME! It also looks like Dr. Wily's there...

Not sure why Zangief's there. He's not a villain, but then again, he's not exactly a "hero", per se...

Smashgoom202 said:
It also looks like Dr. Wily's there...
He is. Wreck-It Ralph confirmed as best Disney movie.
thumbup.gif

http://www.rockmancorner.com/2012/02/dr-wily-to-hit-big-screen-in-november.html

Cap'n Falcon said:
Zangief will be in a Disney movie? WTF
Not as bizarre as seeing Bugs Bunny in a Disney movie (Who Framed Roger Rabbit, technically released under Touchstone, but it's a subsidiary of Disney, so I count it)

Neat! I wonder how Bowser will be outside the Mario universe... Not mentioning the cartoon and the movie:

240px-CartoonBowser.jpg
dennis-hopper-super-mario-bros.jpg
oh%20god.png

I'm definitely looking forward this movie now. ;D

Back