Control the Throne

I take the easy throne to get!

THRONE GET! :eekdance:

I launch 1,000 Nukes that can shoot 6 Mini-Nukes out of them towards the person with the throne.

Lario said:
Sorry, but this throne is illagal.

We'll need to copyright it, and we'll be selling it for 9,000 dollars times twenty.
Over9000_small.jpg

Throne get!

:yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: : :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi:yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: ATTACK! plus :bowser: throne get.

eek dancers attack! throne get :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance:

I have no army.

Except for this one: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

But I don't really want the throne right now, so I'll just kill Koji.

*Uses Poke*

Yes! I got the throne!

*Touches the Throne, and it asplodes*

Hah!

Try to find another jewel encrusted throne!

Lario said:
*Uses Poke*

Yes! I got the throne!

*Touches the Throne, and it asplodes*

Hah!

Try to find another jewel encrusted throne!
*builds jewel encrusted thread*

I hid in a Bomb Sheleter on Mars.
I get the Martians to blow you up.

Nerdy Guy received a THE THRONE.

Oh yah, well that was a clone you killed. The real me gets the UN to make an army to an blow up you and the Martions, I got a THRONE.

Free Loader said:
The UN also works for me because I run the economy. They banish you and all you're clones to Pluto, which isn't a planet anymore so there are no taxis there. I take the throne.
Is that why the economy is in bad shape?

Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:
The UN also works for me because I run the economy. They banish you and all you're clones to Pluto, which isn't a planet anymore so there are no taxis there. I take the throne.
The economy's in bad shape because you're on Pluto...? >_>

ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:
No, because Freeloader said she runs the economy.

Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:
No, because Freeloader said she runs the economy.
Uniju's a guy. (I think) :D

When we last left Nerdy Guy:

Free Loader said:

Oh, yah. Foe NERDY GUY used TELEPORT.
I teleported back to you, and knocked you off the throne.

Currently on the throne: Nerdy Guy

Toadbert101 said:
*buys a new throne and stamps it with "OFFICIAL"*
I get the police to arrest Toad Bert for false advertising. Thone unlocked!

Back