Control the Throne

My ghost comes and scares you and u run all the way to china. Then u r ubducted by aliens. I take the throne!

Lario said:
*Does nothing more than lunge into the bathroom*

*Sets Dynamit Charges into the toilet*

wtf *runs from bathroom nabs throne while Lario messing around with C4 in potty*

*Puts over Pi land mines in the building. And launches a Missle at the Throne.*

If I can't have it, no one can!

The building (when did we get in a building?) explodes, killing all of us. But wait! Shyguys don't die! I just take the throne as soon as you all pan the screen away from my spawning point.

ShyGuy27 said:
The building (when did we get in a building?) explodes, killing all of us. But wait! Shyguys don't die! I just take the throne as soon as you all pan the screen away from my spawning point.

Toadbert's dont die either. *fwips non-existant throne away cause it got blown up lol*

ooooh. sorry. its a rated r movie and your only 5, you run out screaming. horribly scarred for life. i happily waltz in and plop down. yay! its texas chainsaw massicre!!!! woo-hoo!!

Uhhh... I'm not 5, and I've watched tons of R movies. I blow up the theater anyway after stealing everything from the snack bar. I build a throne from stolen candy.

I luckly survive the asplosion, then turn you into a 5 yr old who is horribly scarred for life with my "turn people into a 5 yr olds who are horribly scarred for life" ray. you eat your candy throne and then turn fat and aspolde. I make a throne out of scraps from the movie theater and then sit upon it.

ShyGuy27 said:
Uhhh... I'm not 5, and I've watched tons of R movies. I blow up the theater anyway after stealing everything from the snack bar. I build a throne from stolen candy.

*Licks your throne*

You're stuck to it now!

*Places Supspace Bomb in the room*

Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:

*Licks your throne*

You're stuck to it now!

*Places Supspace Bomb in the room*

I'm still sitting in my throne, just now I'm in subspace.

I build a throne and give you a second throne for bumping this awesome thread.

I eat a super waffle of superness to clone myself. However, the copying of the gene pool fails, so the "clone" asplodes.

THRONES GOT.

The throne Smiddle sits on dies. I get the other one.

I stare at you until you sponateously combust. Unfortunately, the throne burns with you.

THRONE GET!!!

I use my not quite emmense post cout to crush you and steal my awesome throne.

My B-day was yesterday and I wish for the throne. I get it.

Snowstalker said:
I use Rudnicki to crush everyone with his massive bulk. I then eat him, and take the throne.
Unfortunately, Rudnicki crushed the throne too. I return from the dead and build myself a throne. Shy guys do not die!

Back