Control the Throne

I nuke the forum and go for a walk outside.

GAME OVER

I shoot the throne into space and sit in it. I then proceed to BLOW UP THE WORLD!!! (Dun dun dun)

The throne is mine. :D

I return from my vacation and see you in my throne. I teleport the throne into my starship, then ram you at warp speed. You are now a pinkish goo. I replace the captain's chair with the throne, erect my ship's shields (so no one can teleport in without their signal getting scrambled and dissipating, and sit on the throne.

And also, Chuck Norris is guarding the throne. No one can defeat Chuck Norris.

THRONE GET!

ZOMG BIG PARAGRAPH!

I give Chuck Norris 50 bucks to kill you. He kills you. I take the throne.

ShyGuy27 said:
I give Chuck Norris 50 bucks to kill you. He kills you. I take the throne.

But Chuck Norris works for me, so I only act dead. I sneak up behind you and kill you.

THRONE GET!

I take a photo of you two. I charge $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and you can't afford it. You sell the throne and now it's mine. :P

I use Cypher (Snake's B+Up) and then pick you off at a distance and get the throne.

Remember Invention #0 (I bet you don't) I tweaked it so that it can always attack you (it's like a sword) and you HAVE run away from the throne.

My throne now. :P

I ask E Gadd to suck you up with the Poltergust 3000. He does. I leave a bomb in the throne and leave.

I pick up the throne (with you still sitting on it) and place it elsewhere. I then throw the following at you:
-Rudnicki
-A chicken
-Someone's hair
-A cow
-A penguin
-Various farm animals
-Donkey Kong Land
-Bob
-All of the above
-The throne
phrone gettttttttttttttt

*takes throne while 1337 yoshi is battling tucayo*