Control the Throne

Look. I know there's nothing beyond Super Saiyan 4. I just feel like adding more. Infact... SUPER SAIYAN 21!

Throne get.

(400th post!)

SUPER TOAD POWERS 22!!!

Throne partial get.

Javelin, you can join my alliance if you wish and have a 25% share in the throne.

Vlad Plasmius said:
SUPER TOAD POWERS 22!!!

Throne partial get.

Javelin, you can join my alliance if you wish and have a 25% share in the throne.
You have stained your honor. Permanently.

There's no deal you can make that I can trust.

tl;dr version: watevar

I use my Jelicent and drive you to tears with how annoying he is.

Taunt! Will-O-Wisp! Recover! Scald!

Throne get.

I grab the throne and throw it in a trash can. The throne is hidden, and since I am disguised as a simple thrash man, I easily escape the castle while avoiding suspicion. Throne in trash get!

You forgot to move the throne back. I revive with a Life Shroom, and I grab the throne from under you. i run away with it and stop along a bridge.

I stab you! Yay! Stabbing!
*stabstabstabstabstabstabstab*
After I'm sure you're dead, I take your huge supply of 1-up mushrooms. (Thanks!) Then I bring the throne to my giant, impenetrable, indestructible fortress.
Throne get.

uhh

i posted

and the world blew up

and then i unexploded the world

and then i did stuff

and then i udsigsgskgha

and then i safpahdg

throne get

I say lots of memes to confuse. Then I use longcat to take the throne. Throne Get.

While playing Mario Super Sluggers, I hit a grand slam. You give up the throne.

Throne get.

This petty nonsense, about hitting Grand Slams, I'm not affected by it, thus I keep the throne. Throne Keep.

GutsehMan said:
This petty nonsense, about hitting Grand Slams, I'm not affected by it, thus I keep the throne. Throne Keep.
However, you all forgot that there is no way you could have gotten the throne if it was in my fortress. Throne keep.

HAH!!! You forgot to take my Life Shrooms, even though you took my 1-Up Mushrooms! I instantly revive, and I steal the throne. You know what? I also spit on you! I run away! Mwahahahaha! Throne Get!

I use a Fire Flower and burn you with fireballs, to pay you back for cheating. Throne get.

I put things that don't permit me to hear or listen anything.Justin Beiber sings ¨Baby¨ in person,Rebecka Black sings ¨Friday¨in person,at the same time.Your head asplodes.I give THE throne and two fake thrones to that Mirror Mansion boss,and I sit in the real throne.Oh,and it is dark.If you bring light to the lair,Ganon kills you no matter what.Also,I use an infinte Invincibility Star.The real and fake throne(s) are hidden under anti-x-ray cups.Throne Get.Throne Keep.By the way,if you want the throne,post a kajillion to the kajillionth power of posts+infinity.

Back