Control the Throne

I made a deal with the Devil. He promised me escape and immortality as well as godlike powers. However, he gets domination of my soul after I die and insanity grips me. Throne keep.

Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Again, don't see it in the rules.

Throne keep until you show where your rule is stated (and don't quote yourself.).
Nope throne keep until you explain yourself everybody else has explained how they got brought back to life
Throne keep

So we're at stalemate. If you provide evidence of your rule, I'll reveal how I came back to life.

It's not a technical rule, it's an unwritten rule that makes the game more fun. So stop rulemongering, everyone, and get back to playing because I just stole the throne! H4H4H4H4H4

thr0ne get.

The devil doesn't lie. I knock the moon out of orbit which freezes the planet as well as disabling my powers. I pluck the throne from an icy Dr. Javelin

Fair enough... I use my magical Top Hat to trip you and i steal the throne
Throne get

Morgan freeman and the other gods see your new powers as a threat so together they neutralize your powers. I than sneak up behind you and slice you in half with a sword killing you.
Throne get

Dr. Javelin said:
It's not a technical rule, it's an unwritten rule that makes the game more fun. So stop rulemongering, everyone, and get back to playing because I just stole the throne! H4H4H4H4H4

thr0ne get.
It's H3H3H3, not H4H4H4.

Throne get because haha.

I use my magical Top Hat to come back to life than i slice you in half
Throne get

I reappear and get in my large spaceship. I ride into space as I bombard the planet with nukes. After the planet is gone and everyone dead,
I grab the throne and fly away.

I escaped in personal space ship the Pagosu and i shoot down your space ship and reclaim the real throne
Throne get

My Armada of Top Hat shaped space ships destroy your Battleship Cruiser and i reclaim the throne
Throne get

I power up my Top Hat shaped Space ships using my Magical Top Hat allowing them to over power your shields and destroy your ship and i reclaim the throne
Throne get

My escape pod shoots out and expands. I becomes as large as a modern Starshroom, and has a large laser on top. I use a shield transmitter to disable your shields and cut your ship in half with a laser. I pick the throne up with my cargo claw, and put it in the storage deck. I fly away.
Throne Get.

Back