Control the Throne

Since Tatanga is dead, I get my monocle back. I use it's invincible power to demolecularize you.

Throne keep

read my post i deflected his attack and i already killed you
Throne keep

My followers kill you and revive me and i use my Magical Monocle to restore the Throne
Throne get

I haven't posted in a while, so my surprise appearance with a new avatar genuinely startles you and I abscond with the throne.

Throne get.

I use the power of classiness to destroy your avatar and you run away crying
Throne Get

I use my Magical Wicker cane to neutralize it's affects than i send you blasting off with a bob-omb
Throne get

Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Toad85 said:
Toad85 said:
I demolecularize you, like I did Dr. Shroob

Throne get.
Dude your dead i killed you with my crossbow
Throne keep

You can never permanently die.

I demolecularize you, like I already did to you twice before.

Throne get.
No you die until you create a way for you to no longer be dead you have not done that
Throne keep

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH! I appear in the, 50 times my height and weight! I shoot a massive meteor that destroys the earth!!!! Than I grab the
throne and fly away!!!!! THRONE GET!

I use the power of my Magical wicker cane to stop the meteor than i use my cane to shrink you down. I than beat you with my non magical wicker cane. I beat you until your head splits open and i take the throne
Throne get

Dr. Shroob said:
HA! IMMUNE! THRONE KEEP, MORTAL!
Bull you have given no explanation as to A: how you became so big and powerful or B: how you could become immune to my magic... In fact you never explained how you escaped the dream world of Subcon or how i died the first time
Throne keep until a valid reason is given for all of the plot holes he created

Ultima Bahamut said:
Simple game. There is a throne. Person 1 sits on it. Person 2 does something to take the throne from person 1. And so on.

I find a throne in an empty room. I sit on it.

@ Tatanga: Nope, don't see that rule anywhere.

I once again demolecularize you. For the fourth time.

Toad85 said:
Ultima Bahamut said:
Simple game. There is a throne. Person 1 sits on it. Person 2 does something to take the throne from person 1. And so on.

I find a throne in an empty room. I sit on it.

@ Tatanga: Nope, don't see that rule anywhere.

I once again demolecularize you. For the fourth time.
No it's a strategy game every thing you do must have a reason unless you have a reason your out
Throne keep until he explains how he came back to life

Toad85 said:
Again, don't see it in the rules.

Throne keep until you show where your rule is stated (and don't quote yourself.).
Nope throne keep until you explain yourself everybody else has explained how they got brought back to life
Throne keep

Back