Control the Throne

I knock you out and steal the throne. I than use my magical Wicker Cane to seal the gate way to Subcon
Throne get

I use my Folding Chair of Awesomeness to fire a Universal Friendship beam. I rise from the rubble and claim the planet as my own.

Throne get.

I actually support you. I offer to take a 50% share of the throne. You accept, but I stab you in the back and you die.

Throne get.

I use My Magical Monocle to return to life i than shoot Dr. Shroob with a laser beam killing him
Throne get

I quickly distract you by showing you dual monocles. I take it before you realize you're looking at glasses.
Throne get!

My clone shuffles out of its living pod. We transfer conciseness. I get in my Shroid Battle Mecha, and destroy Dryite with missles.
Throne get.

Dr. Javelin said:
Toad85 said:
You go to sit on the throne, but there's a tack. You fizz like a dying balloon.

Throne get.
Fizz?

Throne keep until you explain.

You know, the sound a balloon makes when it is popped and losing air? The "Pfffffhhhheeeeee"? I don't know how to describe it other than "Fizz". Anyway, I steal Tatanga's monocle and use it to make me more powerful. Not to mention posher. I use it to destroy Dr. Shroob's mecha.

Throne get.

I sap more power from the stolen monocle and channel it into my FCOA. I use it to send you into the void of outer space. You can't breathe. You die.

Throne get.

I use my Magical Top Hat to reverse the power Toad85 got from the stolen Monocle. I than Kill Toad85 with a crossbow
Throne get

I use the power of my magical Top hat to deflect the gunships attack destroying the Gunship in the process
Throne get

Back