Control the Throne

I miraculously escape and steal the throne from you.

I wake you up saying that Mario & Luigi fell off the trampoline and got in an accident.
MINE!!!

I point out to you all that scince I was a nice person, I was not a dictator and did not kill myself. While you realize that I'm still alive I "take over while there is no leader."

Yes, but I had a bulletproof vest. While I'm on it, my guards destroy you and I set up a legion of the worlds most elite warriors outside my palace.

I use a F.L.E.I.J.A. bomb to vaporize your elite army, and then I run inside your palace retact my sword out of my wrist turn it into an MVS and impale you with it.

Tehchomps said:
I SUMMON THE WORLD OF CDI!
Your eyes burn out of your socket's and I take the throne!
I LOL'd.

However, CD-i Ganon attacks!

I put Pills in Ganon's hand and I summon Louis of L4D. Louis beats up Ganon and ingest the pills.

Next, I steal the Throne and I dropped it into Krakatoa before it erupted long ago... AND I RUN!!!

I use a transmogifier to turn into bubble gum. Basically, I wait for someone to chew on me so I can crawl into their brains and control them...

Plus, although I'm a piece of gum I have infinity dollars in a bag I'm holding which can only be opened if someone chews on me.

Also, I'm the best gum you'll ever chew...

Back