Control the Throne

Jesus Freak commands me while I am hypnotized to eat Giygas which I do, thus Giygas V. 2 never existed. If he did, I used my mind reading powers to posess him and throw him into the nearest black hole which he was then vaporized in. Afterwords, I looked straight into the guy or girl on the thrown, creeped them out for a while, and then proceeded to kicking them into my backyard pool, which I also flipped over.

Throne get for Jesus Freak!

End command.

Because I'm allies with the Weegee family, Giygas and his clones that are mixed with guys like Ronald McDonald, and Goombas.

But the main point is that you're fighting with me and you're not getting the Throne.

Learner4 said:
I don't have the throne. Jesus Freak Does, he commanded me!
*kills Jesus Freak*

*gets throne*

I had a 1-up Shroom 8)

I destroy the throne and build a new one, which I sit on.

Jesus Freak said:
I had a 1-up Shroom 8)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies*

Princess Apes said:
Jesus Freak said:
I had a 1-up Shroom 8)

I slap Grapes until she wakes up, then I hit Jesus Freak reapetaly by throwing Grapes.

I go to a shop and buy a new throne.I get my army of Shy Guys and Koopas and set them around my throne.I then create a forcefield using "MAH AWESOME MACHINE 2000".It can only be destroyed after the machine is destroyed.
I'm a fancy king now. :posh:

I summon an army of Pokemon Chimeras and Rabid Evill Goombas of the Doomsday to attack the above person's army and destroy his Throne, as I don't want it.

Needy Guy said:
Princess Apes said:
Jesus Freak said:
I had a 1-up Shroom 8)

I slap Grapes until she wakes up, then I hit Jesus Freak reapetaly by throwing Grapes.

....okay....

Jesus Freak said:
I had a 1-up Shroom 8)

Methods like this are being abused.

Tucayo: It is my cousin, while s/he walks towards you I take the throne

THRONE GET!

I feed Jus Freak and tucayo to my pet Giant Radid Goomba of Doom that is 99.9999999999 percent indestructable... Its weakness is not really the "Giant Rabid Goomba of Doom's weakness," though.

I call Cartman, who's mad at Yoshi, then he asplodes 1/2 of this place and he takes the throne, then I summon a dinosaur that eats his head, I kick him out of my throne and

THRONE GET

Back