Control the Throne

I send you endless O RLY? spam and you are forced to spend the rest of your life reading it

THRONE GET!

I quit reading the spam.

Plus, you had the Throne the entie time, as I didn't steal it.

So THRONE KEEP for above person!

There is only one Throne.

Anyway, I resist hypnosis and then I impale Natasia with one of my Spider thingie's legs.

I still ignore the Throne.

Limburgerjack said:
Lario said:
There is only one Throne.

Anyway, I resist hypnosis and then I impale Natasia with one of my Spider thingie's legs.

I still ignore the Throne.
Why? D:
I just want to join into the fun without being an auctual target.

*MrYellow comes back from the restroom and makes MrSG drink a galon of laxative he runs to find the nearest bathroom but May sents her blaziken and it destrys every restroom*

*MrSG keeps running*

*THRONE GET*

Mr. Yellow said:
*MrYellow comes back from the restroom and makes MrSG drink a galon of laxative he runs to find the nearest bathroom but May sents her blaziken and it destrys every restroom*

*MrSG keeps running*

*THRONE GET*
Drink laxatives? ahahahahahahaha how....... not funny.

You get sued by the UN for $4billion to pay for destroying all the bathrooms in the world, I do my...uhm, bussiness in a toilet that I find randomly sticking out of the ground and kick you in the teeth

Throne get! :>

I use a star right on the moment you kick me, you're sent upwards and I throw a toilet with The Great Mighty Poo inside towards you *something stinky happens*

*THRONE GET*

Mr. Yellow said:
I use a star right on the moment you kick me, you're sent upwards and I throw a toilet with The Great Mighty Poo inside towards you *something stinky happens*

*THRONE GET*
You got sued for $4billion, meaning all your stuff you have was repossesed and you have spend the next 50 years paying reparations by working it off and getting rations necessary for survival, so none of that happened. :/

THRONE KEEP!

tucayo said:
me lags u all so you cant post in 34867380million light years

ME HAS THRONE FOR 34867380 MILLION LIGHT YEARS!!!!!!!!
Oh boy! which loophole should I exploit first?

Lightyears are a unit of distance, not time, and you get banned for Trolling by creating gigantic quote boxes and your posts are deleted (it's the only thing I could think off that would lag someone and could get banned for)

THRONE GET!

Limburgerjack said:
tucayo said:
me lags u all so you cant post in 34867380million light years

ME HAS THRONE FOR 34867380 MILLION LIGHT YEARS!!!!!!!!
Oh boy! which loophole should I exploit first?

Lightyears are a unit of distance, not time, and you get banned for Trolling by creating gigantic quote boxes and your posts are deleted (it's the only thing I could think off that would lag someone and could get banned for)

THRONE GET!
While youre looking for the loopholes i put a bomb in your pants and you asplode

ME HAS THRONY!!!!!!

The bomb fell out of my pants and into the sewer, I then get Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick you leaving you dead and the throne open for taking

THRONE GET!!!!1111!!!1111oneoneone11!!1

I knock you out cold with my MegaStrike (Mario Strikers Charged). I then kick you off the throne and take over.

I abruptly dodge the strike and wait until you're not looking and unleash my mighty army of my man eating burgers that can not be eaten upon you *nom*

THRONE GET!

Back