Control the Throne

You couldn't see me; therefore, you didn't blast me :smug:

Throne get.

I installed a time machine into the throne and activate it via a remote sending you to the end of time.
Then I travel through time to prevent everyone else frmo existing so no one can take the throne away from me.

Throne get permanently.

I somehow escape the end of time (OMIGOD NINTENDO LOGIC) and find a time machine. I revert what you did, and light you on fire. You turn to dust.

Throne get.

Forest Fire said:
I somehow escape the end of time (OMIGOD NINTENDO LOGIC) and find a time machine. I revert what you did, and light you on fire. You turn to dust.

Throne get.

1. I only sent Yoshiwaker to the end of tmie.
2. Everyone else is non-existant.
3. You can't kill other players.
4. My armor is heat resistant.

Throne keep. :P

Zoroark said:
I revert to the revision as of 11:07 1/12/08 and take the throne that is just sitting there.

Care to explain how you got back from the end of time?

I take the throne and escape via the time machine to an unspecified time period.

Nightwatcher said:
Zoroark said:
I revert to the revision as of 11:07 1/12/08 and take the throne that is just sitting there.

I take the throne and escape via the time machine to an unspecified time period.
I reverted everything that happened to the first thing that happened so then I just took the throne.

Throne get.

Zoroark said:
Nightwatcher said:
Zoroark said:

I reverted everything that happened to the first thing that happened so then I just took the throne.

Throne get.

So you basically reset everything that happened in this thread? If that's the case,

185px-Mr._Resetti.png

Throne get.

Don only shows up once, so you can't use that trick again (just a little heads up).

291px-Sing_sleep.png

While your catching some Z's, I take the throne.

Throne get.

I sell my giant Animal Crossing house and everything in it for 1,500,000 Bells, which is enough to pay for the throne.

Throne get.

I "break" the magnet by interfering with it's magnetic force. >:D

Throne get!

I get another magnet, that breaks your compass, and you get lost in the North Pole.
I take the throne while you are disorientated.
Throne get.

Back