Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island is in the mario series

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifa1222030

Goomba
Banned User
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island is the 5th game in the Mario series and it IS part of the Mario series and a part of the yoshi series too.
It is a prequel to Super Mario World,they would not call it Mario world 2 if it wasn't a followup to Super Mario world. I am sick and tired of you FAKE mario fans making believe it's not in the mario series when BY NUMBER IT FOLLOWS SUPER MARIO WORLD.Please stop this nonsense.It's BOTH a mario and a yoshi game.Mario still plays a roll in it,ever hear of superstar mario. In america it's a sequel to Super Mario world,like in america Super mario usa is a sequel to Super Mario bros.please change all the articles and add in mario world 2 yoshis island as a mario series game too or i will. Enough already.

It's not entirely impossible to consider SMW2: Yoshi's Island as a Mario game; however, there is also the fact that Nintendo did not acknowledge the game as a part of the main Super Mario series in the official 25th anniversary video.

I'm pretty sure the game remains as a division between the Mario and Yoshi series; however, it became more central to the latter series as it was the one that began the Yoshi's Island games. At that point of time, Mario's name was no longer needed to add into the success within the later Yoshi's Island games.

fifa1222030 said:
you FAKE mario fans making believe it's not in the mario series

implying that people without your opinions are not true fans.

not sure if trolling or just stupid.jpg

in all seriousness, this topic was not the way to express your opinion at all. you do not attack your fellow fans and try to impose your opinion on them. and you do not call people with different opinions "fake" fans. that will just cause people to ignore you. just calmly state why you feel the way you do, do not act like you're right and everyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

that being said, I conside SMW2 a Mario game, but not one of the "main" games, if that makes sense.

Oh my god, a troll. Please leave NOW. Anyway, I think it's part of the extended series, but not the main series.

Cap'n Falcon said:
Oh my god, a troll. Please leave NOW. Anyway, I think it's part of the extended series, but not the main series.
I agree.

New Super Yoshi said:
Cap'n Falcon said:
I agree.
As both of us agree, I will now report him. Ta Da, troll-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back