Zelda Handheld Game!

Drilbur said:
ZeldatimelineHHtranslation.png
Looking at the timeline again, there seems to be gaps big enough to put other pictures. Could Nintendo be planning games take place:

right in the middle of Twilight Princess and Four Swords Adventure?
right after Four Swords Adventure?
right before The Wind Waker?
right after Phantom Hourglass?
right before Spirit Tracks?

Then again, these (and the other games I suggested) could just be gaps that Nintendo wants to leave gaps.

You know, somehow I knew Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages took place right before Link's Awakening... Because, you know, Link's on a boat at the end of those two games, and at the beginning of the latter game.

Still, I've heard of split timeline theories, but I don't think anyone ever considered the idea that the hero was actually defeated... Although thinking back to A Link to the Past, it kind of makes sense.

I see A Link to the Past and onward as a "What if?" story, as in, "What if the hero wasn't successful? What if he was defeated?"

And the victorious branches further depending on whether you're Young Link or Adult Link. So, which one is the real branch? I see the Child branch as the main branch.

Reminds me of the whole "Multi-verse" stuff from DC, where there are tons of alternate timelines and different worlds to explain how everything works or something...

Drilbur said:
Professor Mario said:
I'd like it before the Chaos Era to be honest. There are still a few holes in the story due to Minish Cap's opening and the actual story of Skyward Sword. If this is allowed to stay the same, then that means the Master Sword is the Four Sword, and then back again and again and again. That would seem REALLY lazy to me. I want to see how all of the monsters got trapped in the Pandora's Box-esque container and the introduction of the Minish. We could even see Hyrule when its races were divided and perhaps you get them to allege with Hyrulians, which explains their alliance during the Chaos Era.

Of course, a game between Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess would be just as good.
So you want another game with Sky Link, eh?

Before the Sacred Realm is sealed.

Perhaps a transition?
Basically. Its mainly for the sake of some holes being filled and some great info on the formation of Hyrule, which I feel would make an epic story. We could even learn a bit about the mysterious Interlopers that Lanayru told Link about. While those could've been the Gerudo, I think it was a little more deeper than them only.

RandomGuy said:
I want a game where you can do 2-D like sidescrolling parts in SMG
You mean like in Zelda II: The Adventure of Link? I'd like that, too. It'd be a nice change in pace.

RandomGuy said:
I want a game where you can do 2-D like sidescrolling parts in SMG
You know, I actually think it could work. It would bring out more originality for item purposes and switch up the flow nicely. Nintendo just needs to be sure for it to happen maybe only occasionally like in a special area similar to how Link transforms into Wolf Form in Twilight infested areas.

A before Spirit Tracks game would be great becase it'd explain how Link and Tetra managed to found New Hyrule.

Back