Zelda Handheld Game!

Evil Magikrazy said:
Discord said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
I'd like to see a game where the three different Links from the different timelines (original Link, Four Swords Adventures Link, and Wind Waker Link) come together to fight Ganon and Vaati.
Isn't Four Swords Adventure Link the same as Toon Link? I think you mean Original Link, Adult Link, and Toon Link.
Nope, I mean what I mean. Here's a timeline.

ZeldatimelineHHtranslation.png
Page 69.
Damn you, 69. Always showing up at serious moments.

But still, they're the same type of Link model. It would be kind of redundant.
The difference is that in the Child Era, the Hero of Time is still alive; whereas in the Adult Era, the Hero of Time is dead. Plus, there's four of the Four Swords Adventures Link, so that would be another giveaway to which one is which.
But why does it have to be the latest one? It could be any of those Links and I feel that would provide more of an original basis for each Link. Also, I'm talking about Twilight Princess Link who's game takes place a century after OoT which happens to be the same amount of time that passed over to Wind Waker from OoT as well.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Discord said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
I'd like to see a game where the three different Links from the different timelines (original Link, Four Swords Adventures Link, and Wind Waker Link) come together to fight Ganon and Vaati.
Isn't Four Swords Adventure Link the same as Toon Link? I think you mean Original Link, Adult Link, and Toon Link.
Nope, I mean what I mean. Here's a timeline.

ZeldatimelineHHtranslation.png
Page 69.
Damn you, 69. Always showing up at serious moments.

But still, they're the same type of Link model. It would be kind of redundant.
The difference is that in the Child Era, the Hero of Time is still alive; whereas in the Adult Era, the Hero of Time is dead. Plus, there's four of the Four Swords Adventures Link, so that would be another giveaway to which one is which.
But why does it have to be the latest one? It could be any of those Links and I feel that would provide more of an original basis for each Link. Also, I'm talking about Twilight Princess Link who's game takes place a century after OoT which happens to be the same amount of time that passed over to Wind Waker from OoT as well.
I'm doing the latest because I assume those are the Links that are currently alive right now.

Enough with the quote mountain guys and lets talk about what you want in the game! Personally, this would be a wonderful opportunity. I'd like a brand new design of link, not the same Toon Link to be honest. I'd like it to be realistic, but have it's own charm. Also, wouldn't you like Link to be a teenager (around 13-15)? It would look fantastic and it would be a wonderful opportunity.

Evil Magikrazy said:
I'd like it between Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess, chronologically.
If it was there, it would be right after Ganondorf is executed, during the not yet named era.

Majin Vegeta said:
No. Exact copy. Every level is the same lay out. Every enemy is in the same spot, etc.

Oracle of Seasons, or just the Oracles in general were supposed to be remakes.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
I'd like it between Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess, chronologically.
If it was there, it would be right after Ganondorf is executed, during the not yet named era.
Another gap I notice is between the end of Skward Sword and the Era of Chaos.

Yoshidude99 said:
I hope it is Majoras Mask 2
That's what I was going at, except I was thinking closer to Twilight Princess.

According to the timeline, it would be after Ganondorf was executed, but before the Shadow Invasion.

As long as it has no fishing. I can never get past that in Twilight Princess. Also the game should be like Paper Mario in graphics style.

Yoshidude99 said:
Well we have 3 already so what harm would a third do?
3 what? Three Links? No, we have more than that.

Sky Link
Force Link
Hero of Time
His descendants
Hero of Winds
The Last Hero

Don't know, don't care... Except I want Groose to be in the game, whether he be a desendent or distant relative of his or something, he should be a recurring character in the series now.

I also wouldn't mind seeing something similar the original Game Boy Zelda games.

Please, no more transportation besides Epona. It's just getting more ridiculous in that aspect.

RandomGuy said:
Please, no more transportation besides Epona. It's just getting more ridiculous in that aspect.
What, so Link's only allowed to ride on horseback?

I kind of liked the idea of Link on a boat or a giant bird. Or Hell, even a giant boar, although they don't handle as well as Epona does.

You know what? All I want is some awesome way to ride through Hyrule Field, the sea, or whatever else that their gonna think of.

I'd like it before the Chaos Era to be honest. There are still a few holes in the story due to Minish Cap's opening and the actual story of Skyward Sword. If this is allowed to stay the same, then that means the Master Sword is the Four Sword, and then back again and again and again. That would seem REALLY lazy to me. I want to see how all of the monsters got trapped in the Pandora's Box-esque container and the introduction of the Minish. We could even see Hyrule when its races were divided and perhaps you get them to allege with Hyrulians, which explains their alliance during the Chaos Era.

Of course, a game between Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess would be just as good.

Professor Mario said:
I'd like it before the Chaos Era to be honest. There are still a few holes in the story due to Minish Cap's opening and the actual story of Skyward Sword. If this is allowed to stay the same, then that means the Master Sword is the Four Sword, and then back again and again and again. That would seem REALLY lazy to me. I want to see how all of the monsters got trapped in the Pandora's Box-esque container and the introduction of the Minish. We could even see Hyrule when its races were divided and perhaps you get them to allege with Hyrulians, which explains their alliance during the Chaos Era.

Of course, a game between Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess would be just as good.
So you want another game with Sky Link, eh?

Before the Sacred Realm is sealed.

Perhaps a transition?

No, the reason was because: Spirit Tracks? Next thing you know there'll be a game about driving on the highway.But,what I like is where the timelines finally get back together and make sense.

Back