Which video game franchises should be revived?

Mario And Luigi they could make a 3D Game :P

Yoshidude99 said:
In that case we should have sequel to Yoshi or Yoshi's Cookie

I would rather have another game with Toad as the star. Wario's Woods 2 would be awesome

Yoshidude99 said:
That would be good though I guess. Anyway I hope there is a Super Mario bros 4 some day
There's already a Super Mario Bros. 4, you ding-dong.
What do you think Super Mario World is?

If I had to give my two cents, a lot of series games.

Jade Empire and Onimusha come to mind.

Most people consider Megaman dead with its cancel of mml3 and its rather horrible mmx port to IOS, but idk otherwise.

Turok especially, but mainly due to me growing up with that. Then again there was one not too long ago so there may be another one in the works.

Would love to see more streets of rage and Final Fight.

Zae said:
Most people consider Megaman dead with its cancel of mml3 and its rather horrible mmx port to IOS, but idk otherwise.
I read some reviews. I heard it's not that bad. It looks great.

Koopa Kid said:
Zae said:
I read some reviews. I heard it's not that bad. It looks great.

To be honest, in my opinion, it looks pretty horrible. Not only does it not support scrolling, the sprites are kind of wonkey looking, and then there are several sprites you cant see in parts of the game(like the ship that drops cars in the intro level).

Controls seem like it would be bad for x as well as that game gets pretty crazy and it just looks uncomfortable.

What I don't understand is the stuff that litterally go all out with PLEASE BUY POWERUPS AND SONGS, YES SPEND MONEY ON THIS!!!!!!

game seems pretty odd to me, not sure id ever get it.

Back