Promote the above user to sysop for a stupid reason!

Promoted beacuse you are YOU!!

Promoted because you're the only user here who's not an otaku, a moron or obsessive-compulsive.

3Dejong said:
Promoted because you're the only user here who's not an otaku, a moron or obsessive-compulsive.
:O I'm too normal!

Promoted because Shroom Ridge exists.

3Dejong said:

MEANIE.

Promoted for REFERENCING AN ENGRISH SENTENCE.

Uniju said:
I'm not being stupid, you just said it wrong.

Promoted because I really don't want to promote you.

Promoted for promoting Blitzwing who promoted Uniju...

Uniju said:
Promoted for saying "promoted" so much.

Promoted for this topic being all about promoted, but didn't start this promoted topic, since I was already promoted

Ditto, Uni.

Uniju said:
Promoted because this topic is about promoting people, therefor people who have been promoted shall promoted people for the sake of promoted them so they are promoted, so that more promoted people can promote people.

HA EIGHT TIMES

Promoted

HA! NINE TIMES!!! Wait...

Promoted for some stupid reason... wait, that's the topic!!! GAH!!!

Promoted for being completley stupid in all topics he has posted in, & for being on the Forums for no sense at all!

HA! NINE TIMES!!!

Uniju said:
...You didn't say it nine times, d00d. <_<

Doubled it off of yours:

Promoted because I was just promoted when I promoted Blitzwing who promoted Uniju, who promoted himself, which was a dumb reason to promote himself since Blitzwing would of promoted him anyways, and I promoted myself for the same reason, but nobody would of promoted me :(. THERE! NINE PROMOTED/PROMOTE!!!

Back