The Evil Pigs' Lair

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Like the Yeti's Lair game, but has 8 villains rather than 1, which are the Evil Pigs. You have to try to find some way to trap the Evil Pigs into their Evil Pig Bags and then, escaping their lair, guarded by their minions, the Koma Pigs. And of course, I'll be the host.

The_eight_evil_pigs_by_Air_Painter.png
The Evil Pigs
Oink.gif
The Koma Pigs

I don't know, but how don't you contribute to the thread rather than making an irrelevant post?

Vinnie said:
Didn't we agree to stop these games? (not Tomba games, escaping games)
No, I just think that the owners got bored and the "sarcastic rip-off Mindless Junk thread" strategy worked pretty well also.

Anyway, I bring The Bad Wolf. This is literally impossible to defeat. If you don't know what this is, then you really fail. Enjoy.

He swings his Blackjack at each one, but he has never fought all 8 pigs at once. Being outnumbered, he is defeated.

Granted, it leads Rarity to the lair. Rarity outsmarts one of the pigs with the same wits she used against the Diamond Dogs. 1 Pig down, 7 to go.

Wait, so there are evil pigs in this game?

I was wondering why your avatar (or was it your sig?) appeared to have those pigs from Angry Birds in them.

Another reason why Angry Birds is overrated: they ripped off evil pigs from Tomba.

(whatever tomba is)

I bring 8 tons of dynamite that would not hurt me (or end up hurting me) at all in any way possible and would not malfunction.

Magus said:
He stares at one of the Evil Pigs, confusing it. However, as he stares at the evil pig, he is attacked from behind by a Koma Pig.

Let's Go 8-bit said:
I bring 8 tons of dynamite that would not hurt me (or end up hurting me) at all in any way possible and would not malfunction.
Granted, the dynamite does nothing since it would not malfunction.

Evil Magikrazy said:
I bring a Metroid, a Pokeball with one Pokemon inside it, and a Super Mushroom.
You can only bring one object. Or duplicates of the same object.

Epic Nitwit said:
I bring the genie of the lamp.
Granted, but the genie is confused as no one is making any wish in particular, so he goes back to his lamp.

Svetlana said:
I bring UltraMario
Granted, I just sit there and get killed.

Bad Wolf doesn't need to stare at things since it has control over the Space-Time continuum. The Evil Pigs would simply cease to exist forever.

Back