Do you want Tabuu to like your story?

Contra(dictory)

also I hang out here, I guess
Then I'd advise you guys start writing good ones.

Lately, I've actually been feeling pretty good about the fact that the folks on Userpedia are getting better at making good fics. So, good job.

I want to congratulate Nabber, MCD, RUAI (even though he hasn't updated in like, forever), BMB, and Zero for the progress you have all made over time. Pat yourselves on the back.

The rest of you?

Try harder.

Damn it i either need to try harder or kill Tabuu and replace him with a robot that will love my stories

Having Tabuu liking your fanfic is like getting to play a video game with the president!

On another note, I love all the fanfics of those users. Haven't read RUAI's though

To be fair it's pretty easy to kill Dracula all i need is some wood (also he's already dead)

Don't Fear said:
The thing is, wood doesn't kill me.

New Super Mario said:
Having Tabuu liking your fanfic is like getting to play a video game with the president!
Yes it is.
tumblr_lyfax1Eyb91qbyibeo2_500.png

Tabuu stop being a narcissistic >:c

Don't Fear said:
Then I'd advise you guys start writing good ones.
I was absolutely sure that you were going to say something like this before I even opened the thread.

Also go tell them to read that article you wrote for the Disconnected, it was quite helpful.

The funny thing is I made a ton of errors in that article. Next issue of the Disconnected I'll write a longer, better version.

Don't Fear said:
I have impossibly high standards- meeting them is next to impossible.
Ahahahahahahahaha what. You like my story after five horrible chapters and I haven't published a thing since October, I think.

You're also being pretentious and narcissistic as shit. You're not the God of Wiki fiction, as much as you'd love to believe otherwise.

In fact, I just gave praise to every currently active UP writer, excepting Ambush Bug, UM, and NSM.

don't be so full of arrogance tabuu.

THERE ARE MAYBE PEOPLE BETTER THAN YOU.

Back