V2W: Forum's Choice II (Champion Celebration, Stats, Voter Awards, Etc.)

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice II (Championship: Dick Gumshoe Vs. Proto Man)

Change it back. Go with your heart pal.
Crazy Jane said:
But then I could go TAKE THAT PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MJ2
Yeah it's actually pretty cool.

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice II (Championship: *bleep* Gumshoe Vs. Proto Man)

So, uh

what's going on?

Gumshoe: 10
Proto Man: 13

QuizmoManiac said:
Crazy Jane said:
But then I could go TAKE THAT PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MJ2
Yeah it's actually pretty cool.
Like I said earlier I was already planning on changing my vote (although it looks pretty suspicious that I did it right after 3K offered up secret board access)

QuizmoManiac said:
Go do that. I feel bad now. Offer was never valid anyway.

'3K said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Go do that. I feel bad now. Offer was never valid anyway.
I will but mostly because
Gumshoe: 11
Proto Man: 12

FUCK YEAH SHAMLESS ATTEMPT TO WIN THE HIPSTER AWARD

I made a joke that nobody was supposed to see. Then that happened.

Basically I was going to change my vote but 3K jokingly offered up secret board access for anyone who voted for Proto so I switched my vote to Proto (which like I said I was going to do)then Quizmo bribed me and well things snowballed out of control

Sounds random.

how about we all vote for protoman so there's no problem

i don't like proto man

I don't like Ace Attorney. What's your point?

I guess the moral of the story is you should vote for what ever you like best (unless your like me and you just vote for the loser)

Now after about 3 months of planning, and voting matchups. The game has come to an end!

And the winner of the second edition of Vote to Win: Forum's Choice is...

PROTO MAN

Proto_Man___Skies___1920x1200_by_alby13.jpg

It was a very. very. VERY close match as I suspected. But Proto Man's popularity proved just enough to give him the victory. And as some people predicted before the game even officially began, Proto Man is the Champion of the game! Detective Gumshoe came close but this time his seemingly long lasting Dark Horse status and luck had come to an end. Give some cheers for him though. No one ever expected for him to even get this far and he did. It certainly came closer then when Luigi faced Rainbow Dash in the Championship. So overall this was a more of a quality matchup!

In terms of amount of different people that voted. We actually had less people vote then last time. About 52 different people voted. But at the same time. There was more people who voted multiple times.

Now like last time, the Champion Celebration will be going on for as long as this thread is active! And of course the Voter Awards will also be put up. Most of it will be done tomorrow. Statistics too and such.

I feel bad. I can't.

'3K said:
I don't like Ace Attorney. What's your point?

...I had a point?

Congrats to Proto Man, I guess. I knew he was going to win so I'm not really upset. Pretty glad Gumshoe at least came in second and that Meowth and Rarity did well. Kinda wish Edgeworth had gotten a little farther though.

Northern Verve said:
Detective Gumshoe came close but this time his seemingly long lasting Dark Horse status and luck had come to an end. Give some cheers for him though. No one ever expected for him to even get this far and he did. It certainly came closer then when Luigi faced Rainbow Dash in the Championship.
Yeah, I still can't fathom how Luigi lost to Rainbow Dash by that much.

but........

Dr. Javelin said:
Northern Verve said:
Detective Gumshoe came close but this time his seemingly long lasting Dark Horse status and luck had come to an end. Give some cheers for him though. No one ever expected for him to even get this far and he did. It certainly came closer then when Luigi faced Rainbow Dash in the Championship.
Yeah, I still can't fathom how Luigi lost to Rainbow Dash by that much.

but........
People were like PONIES I FUCKING LOVE PONIES
Also there was a study and as it turns out when 75% of people prefer Ponies to plumbers

the_sad_clown1.jpg

I'll be giving out the Voter Awards and perhaps Standings from all 120 characters and of course a briefing on the Top 12 that will return for Forum's Choice III tomorrow.

Also does anyone have any suggestions for any new awards that I didn't do in the first game? Because I'm open to any new ideas. I was thinking of most Vote Changes considering it was alot more common then it was in the first game. Should I do that?

apocalypseArisen said:
How about "most votes for ___ series"?

I don't know. I feel like that's just a loyalty award. And some people may have had different reasons for voting characters. I don't want to make people feel like they were being disloyal to their favorite series by voting against them. Because perhaps one matchup they liked both series alot but like the other more. (Ex: This happened for me during Rarity Vs. Yoda. I love both FiM and Star Wars. Overall I just like Yoda more then Rarity. Do I want to make myself feel disloyal to FiM just because I preferred another character from a different series? I'd be in the Running for "Most Loyal Star Wars Fan" but would I want to lose out on "Most Loyal Friendship is Magic Fan" just because of that?).

Yay?

Honestly I just played my first Mega Man game yesterday (real one, not counting Battle Network 3).

Back