Features/modes/etc. you'd like to see in the next Smash Bros. game

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
First off, I'll be discussing some custom stage related things. I think the Custom Stage designer should have the ability to change the design of your parts and enable you to import songs from an SD Card for use on the custom stage. Also, I think there should be a character maker/editor that's sorta like the one in Soul Calibur IV.

A new feature for Vault would be the ability to sell trophies for more coins. I hate having multiple copies of the same trophy.

Pinkie Pie said:
Also, I think there should be a character maker/editor that's sorta like the one in Soul Calibur IV.
Adding to that - they would be banned on Wi-Fi because they could be made broken.

Well, I would want a character costume editor. Like, you unlock costume pieces for the characters and customize their costumes yourself instead of a color scheme change.

I think someone mentioned the option to turn off unlocking hidden characters while playing the Subspace Emissiary (assuming there's going to be another one in the next SSB), and while I like that method, I would also support it. Speaking of the Subspace Emissiary, it might be better to let all 4 players join in rather than allowing a maximum of 2 characters.

Also, if All-Star Mode and Boss Mode return, the player should be allowed to continue where they left off instead of having to start over. God, it was such a pain completing Boss Mode as Link, Ganondorf, and King Dedede. X_X

Oh, and reasonable requirements for unlocking stages. That's why I couldn't unlock all the states in Melee by myself.

Kick Buttowski said:
Also, if All-Star Mode and Boss Mode return, the player should be allowed to continue where they left off instead of having to start over. God, it was such a pain completing Boss Mode as Link, Ganondorf, and King Dedede. X_X

Oh, and reasonable requirements for unlocking stages. That's why I couldn't unlock all the states in Melee by myself.
These sound more like personal problems that you have with the difficulty level.

I think it's great that Nintendo isn't afraid to make some things difficult in their games.

For character movesets, Yoshi could use a little change. Give him the same ability that Kirby, King Dedede, and Wario have, eating items. Who knows? It could make him better.

Also, remove the trip feature from everybody except Luigi.

Kick Buttowski said:
For character movesets, Yoshi could use a little change. Give him the same ability that Kirby, King Dedede, and Wario have, eating items. Who knows? It could make him better.
www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=16108.0

I do choose random on occasion for my character. So I kinda want a feature so that you can turn off certain characters if you choose random(like the random stage select thing :p)

Back