Koopa Kids

In the Mario Party series there are antagonist's called the koopa kids who look just like bowser, and in some games they call Bowser 'dad', do you think they might be also (point's to the Koopaling's and Bowser Jr.) Bowser's children :?: :shock: I know it's kinda unlikely but sometimes you just gotta wonder :P

They're cheap, generic clones of bowser :shifty: They want to secretly overthrow Bowser and the Koopalings with BJr. and destroy all Mario games with their retardedly retarded retardedness!!!! And they will kill us Mario fans with disappointment then go to Sony or SAGA like the traitors they are! Then Kirby will take them to jail and they break out for helping the Warden(King Dedede) by giving him some strawberry shortcake and locking him in their cell!!! Then we and set them on fire and put the ashes in some milk so it looks like chocolate milk then we stir it up and give it to Wart and Wart will start seeing things they did like in South Park where Cartman drinks Kenny's ashes!!!!!!! All done =^.^)=

They're clones. In my version (PAL) they're called Mini Bowsers.

Never EVER refer to those as the Koopa Kids. They are cheap knockoffs.

The REAL Koopa Kids are those that appeared in SMB3 and Superstar Saga.

Uniju said:
Phoenix Rider said:
Never EVER refer to those as the Koopa Kids. They are cheap knockoffs.

The REAL Koopa Kids are those that appeared in SMB3 and Superstar Saga.

I agree with you 100%... Also, they also appeared in SMW, Yoshi's Safari, Hotel Mario, and one or two other obscure games.
Mario is Missing!
BTW does YS (Yoshi's Safari, not Yoshi's Story) count as an obscure game?
I don't have a game with the Koopa Kids. I only have MP8... :roll:

Whoever uses the Birdo smiley IS IMMEDIATELY RESERVED A SPECIAL RING IN HELL!1!!!111!

Birdo's smiley is just ODDNESS.

K-Kidz are cute. But not enough for Birdo's face.

They do look kinda cute, but most notably brawny just like big ol' Bower, ahem I mean Bowser. :P For now it seems that they started disappearing since Mario Party 8.

3Dejong said:
Whoever uses the Birdo smiley IS IMMEDIATELY RESERVED A SPECIAL RING IN HELL!1!!!111!

Birdo's smiley is just ODDNESS.

K-Kidz are cute. But not enough for Birdo's face.
The Birdo-smiley doesn't exist anymore... =(
And Birdo's cool! I won against Petey and got the Striker Cup on Monday thanks to two or three of her Extreme Eggs!

Back