MCS' Pokémon Drawing Request Thread (CANCELED)

Re: MCS' Pokémon Drawing Request Thread

Alright, Dry-Petey, your Psyduck's all done. I accidentally colored the feet yellow instead of apricot, so please disregard that.

2B9963F3-orig.jpg

Jynx, please. :)

And I would put these in my sig if I knew how to. The image in my sig Vinnie did it for me(did the coding, the picture is still Quizmo's)

Yo.

Draw me a FireEevee please.

Nega-Man said:
^ Sure. And yes, you can put it in your sig once I do it.

Also, BLOF, here's the Magnezone you requested. Probably the hardest one for me to draw.

B87F3928-orig.jpg

Nice picture! Thanks! It looks awesome

I would like Porygon next.

Nega-Man said:
PTR, here's that Eevee. Definitely not one of my best works, but it looks half decent

3D276BBB-orig.jpg

I think it looks nice.

Do you use colored pencils or crayons?

Gonna post two drawings in the same post here.

Alright, so Pyro, here's that Roserade:

fJxQn.jpg

And Banjo-Kazooie, here's your Gastly. Was really easy to draw.

VhHIg.jpg

Nega-Man said:
And Banjo-Kazooie

Dar har har, I laugh at your wonderful joke.

Nega-Man said:
here's your Gastly. Was really easy to draw.

It's really good. I have a thing for the simpler looking characters. I will put in my sig later.

Nega-Man said:
PTR, here's that Eevee. Definitely not one of my best works, but it looks half decent

3D276BBB-orig.jpg
I'll add that to my sig along with Pikachu when my mafia has reached full sign-ups

Nega-Man said:
Dry-Petey, here's the Jynx you requested. It was a... very interesting Pokemon to draw.

lHJLS.jpg

Cool! Now I'd like Scizor using Metal Claw on Whiscash, if you only do 1 at a time Scizor is okay.

Nega-Man said:
FE, here's your FireEevee. The picture you gave me to use for reference was small so I know it's kind of a small drawing.

d5oeV.jpg
thumbup.gif

LuigiNo.1, here's the Empoleon you requested. It's definitely not one of my more accurate ones, but what can I say; it's a detailed Pokemon and can be difficult to draw.

YQEfM.jpg

EDIT: Oh my, I just realized I accidentally did the second Pokemon on my request list instead of the first one. My bad. :\ I'll do the Porygon asap.

Back