The official Super Bowl thread

MCS

Donkey Kong
Talk about this year's Super Bowl here. Are you gonna watch it? I'm probably only going to watch the commercials and the halftime show.

Re: Super Bowl XLVI

I'm not a fan of watching sports in general (I don't see the need for commentators to tell me what's going on when I can see it...it doesn't make things exciting or worthwhile IMO), so I won't watch it. The halftime show will probably suck (I've heard it's Madonna and some other schmucks to which I don't listen and for which I don't care, if only because certain retro and modern musicians have low entertainment value IMO), and as far as commercials go, the only one I can recall ever watching was the one for Dante's Inferno, and that only because I wanted the game.

However, I'm rooting for the Patriots.

My favorite halftime shows the past few years have been The Who and Paul McCartney. Legends for the win. And the Who's whole Super Bowl performance was released to Rock Band, which is undeniably amazing.

I'm going to watch it, probably straight through to the end. Probably not the halftime show though.

Last year's halftime show was horrible. At least Slash performed with the Black Eyed Peas. Anyone remember the 2004 one and the mishap that happened?

It takes a lot not to upset Rex Ryan.

I don't exactly like New York teams (in fact I can't stand a few of them), but I'll take a New York team over a Boston team any day.

Sharks Territory said:
I don't exactly like New York teams (in fact I can't stand a few of them), but I'll take a New York team over a Boston team any day.
i like new york teams but i hate boston teams go giants!

Patriots because why not

Seriously, I have no inclinations to either team so I'm just going with the Patriots for no reason.

Dammit, worst possible combination for a Jets fan.

I guess I'd take the hometown rival over the division rival.

I would watch it but honestly Skyrim is like a million times more engaging.

I've got some family over, and here I am, typing this very sentence.

Back