Should I have a Snivy or Umbreon avatar?

Snivy or Umbreon avatar for me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
url

It's kind of funny how as soon as his name was changed to Kirby, he started using other avatars.

Discord said:
It's kind of funny how as soon as his name was changed to Kirby, he started using other avatars.

That's why I stopped name changing. I'm indecisive and like to change my avatar often, so I just keep it as Smasher since I know I'll probably want to change my theme quickly after a name change. A regular name fits pretty much anything, so yeah.

Smasher said:
Discord said:

That's why I stopped name changing. I'm indecisive and like to change my avatar often, so I just keep it as Smasher since I know I'll probably want to change my theme quickly after a name change. A regular name fits pretty much anything, so yeah.
Hmm.
I would do that but I don't want to change my name yet again. Maybe in a few months.

Snivy is the best.

Kirby said:
Discord said:
Not funny.
Cry me a river.

Smasher said:
Discord said:

Pretty much why I never switched to Gandalf.

Herr Shyguy said:
Anyone who makes a thread asking what name to choose next is irredeemably noobish and if you can't figure out why so are you.
Or in this case, any profile related criteria.

Back