Should I have a Snivy or Umbreon avatar?

Snivy or Umbreon avatar for me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
It's kind of funny how as soon as his name was changed to Kirby, he started using other avatars.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Discord said:
It's kind of funny how as soon as his name was changed to Kirby, he started using other avatars.
That's why I stopped name changing. I'm indecisive and like to change my avatar often, so I just keep it as Smasher since I know I'll probably want to change my theme quickly after a name change. A regular name fits pretty much anything, so yeah.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Smasher said:
Discord said:
That's why I stopped name changing. I'm indecisive and like to change my avatar often, so I just keep it as Smasher since I know I'll probably want to change my theme quickly after a name change. A regular name fits pretty much anything, so yeah.
Hmm.
I would do that but I don't want to change my name yet again. Maybe in a few months.

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
Snivy is the best.

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Kirby said:
Discord said:
Not funny.
Cry me a river.

Smasher said:
Discord said:
Pretty much why I never switched to Gandalf.

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Herr Shyguy said:
Anyone who makes a thread asking what name to choose next is irredeemably noobish and if you can't figure out why so are you.
Or in this case, any profile related criteria.

Fujiwara no Sai

Seeking for the Divine Move
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Combine them both into the ultimate being!