Whats your favourite genre of Music?

Professor Genki said:
Haha

i like this song by Johnny cash

Its kinda depressing

but its nice

It's a cover of a Nine Inch Nails song, believe it or not. It was the last single Johnny Cash released in his life, and damn, is it powerful. I'm pretty sure it's up there with Hendrix's All Along the Watchtower as one of the greatest covers ever recorded.

It also won him an entire new generation of fans.

My favorite genres are jazz, some rock, vgm, and orchestral. I really don't have any dislike for any genre specifically

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
Professor Genki said:
Haha

Its kinda depressing

but its nice

It's a cover of a Nine Inch Nails song, believe it or not. It was the last single Johnny Cash released in his life, and damn, is it powerful. I'm pretty sure it's up there with Hendrix's All Along the Watchtower as one of the greatest covers ever recorded.

He wrote it about a month before he died, it is so sad.

Trance, Ambient, Drum and Bass, Industrial Metal, Jazz-hop, Acoustic/Folk, Classical, Nu-Metal,
Ska-Punk, list goes on.

Umm... I don't have preferences. I have an eclectic taste in music but my most favourite genres are Hip Hop/R&B/Soul, Pop and a little bit of Dubstep. But I don't mind listening Rock or Jazz music. :)

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
Professor Genki said:
Haha

Its kinda depressing

but its nice

Wow didnt know about that

my grandad loved johnny cash

I can listen any music, but if I had to choose, I would say Eurobeat and 8-bit Chiptunes (if that's a genre) are my favorite genres.

I can thank Quizmo for showing me my first Eurobeat:
I Eurobeat part starts at 0:45

There are good songs for almost every genre of music, but I would have to say rock. And the occasional pop song that isn't some stupid love song.

Rock (it doesn't really matter what kind, either), but I also love classical, orchestra, and vidya.

Back