• eh...why not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fROSTED fLAKES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

videoguy93

Koopa Troopa
We have the Super Mario Bros. featuring Mario and Luigi. We also have Wario Land games featuring Wario and....wait...Waluigi is STILL in only Mario spin-offs!?!? Well we have to do something about this! Shouldn't we? What do you think? I say yes 100%.

Aw, screw it, let's not dig up that old topic.

Yes, I think Waluigi needs a big break.

Smiddle said:
We already have a topic for this, d00d.
yeah and it was Mario forum.

Boy you sure are a fool. Posting topics just because they're not in the exact forum. I put that there because Super Wario Bros. would be a spinoff of Super Mario Bros., which would belong in the Mario forum.

3Dejong said:

OLD? I posted it the same day as this! :lol:

Dodoman said:
Boy you sure are a fool. Posting topics just because they're not in the exact forum. I put that there because Super Wario Bros. would be a spinoff of Super Mario Bros., which would belong in the Mario forum.

3Dejong said:

Well sooooorryyy. No need to call names. I didn't post it here souly because it was in the wrong forum. I saw that someone else mentioned it was in the wrong forum, so I thought what the hell I'll put it in the Wario forum. I don't know who goes to what forum. By the way how would The Wario Bros. be a spin-off of the Mario Bros.?

videoguy93 said:
Dodoman said:

3Dejong said:

Well sooooorryyy. No need to call names. I didn't post it here souly because it was in the wrong forum. I saw that someone else mentioned it was in the wrong forum, so I thought what the hell I'll put it in the Wario forum. I don't know who goes to what forum. By the way how would The Wario Bros. be a spin-off of the Mario Bros.?

Maybe he meant "ripoff".

Dodoman said:

3Dejong said:

ZOMG, A RARE HAPPENING! DODOMAN USED THE :lol:-SMILEY! :O

PaperStriker said:
Dodoman said:

3Dejong said:

ZOMG, A RARE HAPPENING! DODOMAN USED THE :lol:-SMILEY! :O

ZOMG, A VERY COMMON HAPPENING! IT WENT OFF-TOPIC!

Anyway, somebody could hack an SMB rom and make this a real happening.

Smiddle said:
videoguy93 said:
Dodoman said:

3Dejong said:

Maybe he meant "ripoff".
Well it still is a Wario game. It would depend on what the game play was like.

I would like Super Wario Bros., it'll be cool

It would totally own but who would be the villian if the game if it ever was made. Would it be one of Wario's enemies from the past or will it be some new random looking villian.

shabam15 said:
It would totally own but who would be the villian if the game if it ever was made. Would it be one of Wario's enemies from the past or will it be some new random looking villian.
anyone really...he or she would steel their loot and then they would go and get it back. i thought the one evil guy wario ware. I figured to give waluigi some game time the gameplay would be like dkc games, ya know like a tag team. if it were like smb waluigi would only appear in 2-player so it would be better this way i would think.

shabam15 said:

Some new random looking villain for the win.

Smiddle said:
shabam15 said:

Some new random looking villain for the win.
Like... Mario? *glares at DK Jr.*

Back