The Unofficial "Pokemon Gray?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

Power Star
If we already have a thread for this, just lock this.

Well, we are all expecting a "Gray" as the third installment in the B&W series. All of us are also expecting it to feature Kyurem, the third dragon of the Tao trio.

I myself am excited for leader rematches. They haven't been confirmed yet, but I'm expecting them. I'd imagine an added villa about half the size of the Riches' one but bigger than Caitlin's and the others similar to the Battleground in Platinum. You could rematch the leaders,fight the two of the Cilan/Chili/Cress group you didn't fight, and Cheren could be moved here too.

I'll gradually post what the leader rematches should be (or what i want them to be >_<)

First up, Cilan!

Lead: Tangrowth Lv. 58 @Heat Rock
-Sunny Day
-Power Whip
-Rock Slide
-SolarBeam

Shiftry Lv. 58 @Tanga Berry
-Leaf Storm
-Rock Slide
-Faint Attack
-SolarBeam

Ferrothorn Lv. 58 @Occa Berry
-Iron Head
-Power Whip
-Thunderbolt
-SolarBeam

Roserade Lv. 58 @Poison Gem
-Venoshock
-Toxic Spikes
-Petal Dance
-SolarBeam

Torterra Lv. 60 @Yache Berry
-Leaf Storm
-Crunch
-Stone Edge
-SolarBeam

Simisage Lv. 62 @White Herb
-Leaf Storm
-Nasty Plot
-Focus Blast
-SolarBeam

Don't you think you should've at least waited until the game was announced before making this thread?

Anyway, I don't want to fight the Elite 4 a second time just so I can fight Alder. I'm hoping the 3rd version fixes this by having you defeat Alder BEFORE taking down Team Plasma. At least bring back the Vs. Seeker.

Hell, I'd love to see the Vs. Seeker back.

Kick Buttowski said:
Don't you think you should've at least waited until the game was announced before making this thread?
Thinking ahead!

Brycen rematch: (Double Battle)

Lead: Weavile Lv. 68 @Steel Gem
-Metal Claw
-Dark Pulse
-Blizzard
-Shadow Ball

Lead: Abomasnow Lv. 68 @Occa Berry
-Blizzard
-Wood Hammer
-Ice Punch
-Earthquake

Vanniluxe Lv. 68 @Steel Gem
-Mirror Shot
-Blizzard
-Mirror Coat
-Substitute

Cloyster Lv. 68 @Water Gem
-Surf
-Blizzard
-Toxic Spikes
-Poison Jab

Mamoswine Lv. 70 @Chople Berry
-Blizzard
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Icicle Crash

Beartic Lv. 70 @Chople Berry
-Superpower
-Icicle Crash
-Blizzard
-Swords Dance

I hope Pokemon Gray makes Kyreum a better Pokemon. Seriously, it had a bad typing, a mediocre ability, and a horrible signature move.

Baby Luigi said:
I hope Pokemon Gray makes Kyurem a better Pokemon. Seriously, it had a bad typing, a mediocre ability, and a horrible signature move.
Hell, with Kyurem's supposed 2nd form, imagine the improvments.

Clay rematch (Also, abilities this time, plus double battle):

Lead: Rhyperior Lv. 64 @Passho Berry @Solid Rock
-Drill Run
-Stone Edge
-Hammer Arm
-Thunderbolt

Lead: Hippowdon Lv. 64 @Ice Gem @Sand Stream
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Stone Edge

Krookodile Lv. 64 @Dragon Gem @Intimidate
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Foul Play
-Grass Knot

Gliscor Lv. 64 @Yache Berry @Sand Veil
-Fire Fang
-Swords Dance
-Stone Edge
-X-Scissor

Seismitoad Lv. 64 @Rindo Berry @Poison Touch
-Drain Punch
-Sludge Wave
-Muddy Water
-Earthquake

Excadrill Lv. 66 @Focus Sash @Sand Rush
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace
-Stone Edge

Kick Buttowski said:

Anyway, I don't want to fight the Elite 4 a second time just so I can fight Alder. I'm hoping the 3rd version fixes this by having you defeat Alder BEFORE taking down Team Plasma. At least bring back the Vs. Seeker.

YESH!
I also hope that they give you the ability rematch Gym Leaders.

i also hope they well bring back the Battle Subway! cause it's way better than the Battle Frontier lol xD

Excuse the bump, please.

If there's anything the anime did correctly, it was letting Ash choose which Striaton Gym Leader he wanted to battle. I hope Pokemon Gray allows the player to do the same thing.

Ah yes. Then I can do a mono without having to get murdered on the first gym.

Oh, and Bianca and Cheren should still be battled even after beating the Elite 4 and Team Plasma. After I beat White, Bianca's just at home and Cheren's nowhere to be found.

Buster Baxter said:
Oh, and Bianca and Cheren should still be battled even after beating the Elite 4 and Team Plasma. After I beat White, Bianca's just at home and Cheren's nowhere to be found.
Bianca will battle you at Juniper's lab every Saturday/Sunday.

If you go to Route 5, Cheren will be there. Talk to him, and he'll say something, and walk away. He then can be battled at Victory Road.

Really? Thanks. Bulbapedia never mentioned that. >:|

Well, it did, I just didn't look hard enough and I assumed that Nuvema Town and Victory Road were the last time you were required to battle them. ^_^;

I love Friday. (Both the day and the restaurant).

This is unlikely, but players should choose the order they want to face the gym leaders and their pokemon's levels would change accordingly. I swear the only reason I didn't choose Chimchar was because Roark was the first gym-leader.

Buster Baxter said:
I love Friday. (Both the day and the restaurant).

This is unlikely, but players should choose the order they want to face the gym leaders and their pokemon's levels would change accordingly. I swear the only reason I didn't choose Chimchar was because Roark was the first gym-leader.
Well I chose Chimchar and it went fine because I had a Machop. Which is now my HM Slave.

Yeah, but I don't really like using Pokemon for just 1 or 2 gym battles and then put them in the PC. It's kind of a waste of EXP. Although that's pretty much what I did in my first playthrough of Platinum with Golduck, Rapidash and Machoke.

Kyurem will get a second form. According to Bulbapedia, there's placeholder data for Kyurem in B/W, just like there was for Shaymin, Rotom, and Giratina in D/P

Pyro said:
Bianca will battle you at Juniper's lab every Saturday/Sunday.

If you go to Route 5, Cheren will be there. Talk to him, and he'll say something, and walk away. He then can be battled at Victory Road.

I just battled Cheren and his Simipour took out my entire team (except for Samurott who was defeated by Serperior) by itself. Although Gigalith's Stealth Rock softened up my Pokemon. *headdesk*

It IS ridiculously speedy, but bring something with Water Absorb or Storm Drain. Maractus, Frillish, and Jellicent CAN (they have two abilities) have Water Absorb, and no Unova Pokemon can get storm drain.

Just gonna come in to say this: Nintendo has TONS of Pokemon domain names, such as Pokemon Brown, and Pokemon Amethyst. So if www.pokemongray.com pops up, it may just be to keep it on the off chance they use it in the future.

pokemongray.com said:
This Internet address is being managed by Melbourne IT DBS for one of the world's top brands. At the present time there is no active Web Site for the address. It may be under construction, or the owner may have reserved the address for future needs.
There's a good possibility that Nintendo is the one that reserved this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back