Your Handwriting Style

Here are my World Civilization II notes.
Historynotes.jpg

I had to do something while waiting for class to start. I got there, like, 15 minutes early.

@'3K--I love your Rainbow Dash doodle ♥

Also, I noticed recently that my handwriting is starting to look more like my mom's and my aunt's (they had the SAME exact handwriting.) :) So, I'm pretty happy about that. They say that handwriting and personality are linked.

I'm sure you have seen mine of swapnote.
It's joined and very loopy and sometimes scrawly if I'm just writing notes. It's not ultra neat and some people cannot read it, but it's legiable to most people.

Since I'm left-handed, which forces me to lay my hand on what I have written, it kind of fades out, which makes it look kind of a mess at times. I also tend to not have my letters 'on the line', if you get what I mean. I tend to care too much about spelling and grammar all the time, though: that isn't a bad thing, I know, it's just that it sometimes takes up too much time for me to bother with it. My actual handwriting is somewhat legible, though. I may also randomly decide to write in cursive font, but that's very seldom.

Imagine Comics San. That's my handwriting.

When my hands get sore it gets a bit messy and when it's important it becomes more like Times new Roman.

I think I'm better at typing though. Even iPad typing I'm faster at then writing.

My friends handwriting is extremely cramped and tall. And mostly consists of lower cases.

Tomba said:
tumblr_lyqxs7QET31ron9ldo1_500.png

Fuck yeah.

Yeah when I'm writing notes for school, my handwriting is sloppy. But when I am leisurely writing stuff, my handwriting is then neat. But I doubt that means I'm smarter or dumber.....

[Yes, of course I'm not being 100% serious here....]

Back