Super Wario Bros.

A Wario brothers game: Yes, or really yes?

• Yesh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nosh!

• Absolutely.

• Who's Waluigi?

• What's a game?

• Flakes of the corn variety.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dodoman

King Bowser
Hmm... Is it possible that Nintendo could make a spin-off of Mario, featuring the Wario brothers?
I myself think it's a good idea. Waluigi seriously needs to take a break from parties and sports.

Hmm?

First: In case you didn't know, there's a Wario sub-forum.
Second: Waluigi should appear in a mainstream Mario game, along with all those other fillers.

UNIJU DIDN'T VOTE FOR CORNFLAKES?!

Sheeshhh. a perSONNN canlikEE them and still notVotee forthem> anyWYA CoRn flAkEo option is STUPIDDDSS anywai

ARHG DUMb keyBOARD

3Dejong said:
Sheeshhh. a perSONNN canlikEE them and still notVotee forthem> anyWYA CoRn flAkEo option is STUPIDDDSS anywai

ARHG DUMb keyBOARD
YA RLY.

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:

ARHG DUMb keyBOARD
YA RLY.
You mean YYyaaayaAaAA rreEEAAallllllYYYyyyyYYYyYyYYY.
>_>

You mean >>>><<<>><<<<>____----_-_-_---____-___-_-_--__->>>>>><>>><<><>><.
>_>

3Dejong said:
Waluigi needs a game. Period.

And no more corn flakes, pPPlllhzjgz.
Not only Waluigi... Daisy, Toadette, Birdo and Bowser also need, too.

What if the next Mario & Luigi game was a continuation to the last one, but from the Wario and Waluigi point of view, and played like the first?

Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Waluigi needs a game. Period.

If a game like this was made, it would be Wario's game, kind of.
Si, but even though it's Wario's game, Waluigi would be...(I want you to imagine this cause it's a cool thought)...a playable main character in a non-spinoff game. That's a big jump for him and I would love it.

Uniju said:
If Waluigi does end up with a game, I bet it'll be kinda like Wario Land... Like, the they make Wario World 2 or something that has Waluigi as a main character in it, and then the next game would be Wario World 3: Waluigi World, or something like that. Waluigi getting a game at all seems unlikely though. :(

Gee, what will happen next?

Waluigi will have a game series, and he even gets a "Luigi" of his own...

Back