Chick-Fil-A

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
So...who's eaten at Chick-Fil-A? I have. Their chicken and waffle fries are delicious. When Spring/Summer comes, I've got to try their desserts.

Kick Buttowski said:
So...who's eaten at Chick-Fil-A? I have. Their chicken and waffle fries are delicious. When Spring/Summer comes, I've got to try their desserts.
You should not limit yourself to only half the year when Chick-Fil-A can be experienced year-round.

Banjo said:
Chick-fil-A's not that great.
Get out. Now.

Anyway, I adore waffle fries as well.

Dr. Javelin said:
Kick Buttowski said:
You should not limit yourself to only half the year when Chick-Fil-A can be experienced year-round.

I know, but it's too cold to try their milkshakes right now. I should know, I ordered one two weeks ago and gave myself a headache. Plus, since it's winter, I need to save my money for emergencies.

Kick Buttowski said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Kick Buttowski said:

I know, but it's too cold to try their milkshakes right now. I should know, I ordered one two weeks ago and gave myself a headache. Plus, since it's winter, I need to save my money for emergencies.
Psh I eat ice cream and milkshakes in the winter with no problem.

If you can call it a winter here in the South.

Dr. Javelin said:
Kick Buttowski said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Kick Buttowski said:

Psh I eat ice cream and milkshakes in the winter with no problem.

If you can call it a winter here in the South.
It was twenty degrees Fahrenheit today. It's been plenty cold this winter (due to global warming, of course). And I have no problems eating ice cream in winter or anything.

Kick Buttowski said:
My only problem with Chick-Fil-A is they include pickles in their sandwiches. I hate pickles.

You can always ask them to exclude it or you can exclude it yourself.

BTW, I REALLY love their chicken nuggets and waffle fries

Baby Luigi said:
Kick Buttowski said:
My only problem with Chick-Fil-A is they include pickles in their sandwiches. I hate pickles.

I know. I just don't like being a demanding person.

NintendoQueen said:
I do enjoy Chick-Fil-A, it's mighty expensive though. :(

So true. :'(

Kick Buttowski said:
Baby Luigi said:
Kick Buttowski said:

I know. I just don't like being a demanding person.
Demanding?

Just ask nicely, it's not that hard. Even for an evil person like me.

This topic makes me hungry.

You know what's one of the best thing about Chick-Fil-A?

I can actually buy their chicken sandwiches at my school cafeteria.

Guess what I usually buy?

I've never actually been to a Chick-Fil-A. There's never been one in New Jersey, and the only one in my new area is still kinda out of my way.

Dr. Javelin said:
I can actually buy their chicken sandwiches at my school cafeteria.

I hate you.

All my school has are Bosco bread sticks. They were good in middle school with the cheese all melted. But in high school now, they're kind of plain, I can barely taste the cheese.

Toad2012 said:
I've never actually been to a Chick-Fil-A. There's never been one in New Jersey, and the only one in my new area is still kinda out of my way.
Then you have not lived.

Also, I find it somewhat depressing that we've gotten this far without pictures.

4451018469_ed6793d5d3.jpg

The king of lunch in the Southeast United States and wherever else he goes.

I've never eaten here because the only one I've ever seen is inside Cedar Point, so naturally the prices are ridiculously inflated.

Back