Make your own Final Smashes

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Any ideas you have in mind for better final smashes and such. Luigi's final smash should be Ghost Stampede, where Luigi takes his Poltergust 3000 and releases all the Ghosts that he has previously vacuumed and the ghosts quickly fly around the stage, knocking into your opponents.

Meta Knight's final smash should be changed to this:

Mach_tornado.jpg

Samus' Final Smash should be the Hyper Ball. Basically, it allows her to use her natural inner Phazon energy (in Corruption) to make energy stream from her Morph Ball into any targets in the immediate vicinity. It pretty much pwns Phazon Metroids and everything else in-game, so I'd rather see that than Zero Laser, and just have the two forms separated or not reserved for Final Smash. I have canon basis for that being plausible.

I'd like to see Mario just eat a Mega Mushroom similar to how Wario eats his garlic and become Mega Mario. Then he can own everybody and recreate the tsunami disaster.

But seriously, I'd also like it if to make this Final Smash balanced unlike Wario Man and Super Sonic that Mario then shrinks into Mini Mario and is prone to high damage and knockback, but jump high and barely be noticeable.

Shadow: Chaos Control. Shadow immobolizes everybody and is free to attack everyone for 12 seconds.

Bowser: Mega Mecha-Koopa: A giant Mecha-Koopa stomps across the stage (reference to one of Bowser's attacks from SMRPG).
Airship Attack: A fleet of airships shows up and starts blasting the entire stage.
Broggy: Broggy shows up and runs around the stage pouncing on the other characters for a few seconds.

Kirby: Microphone/Crash Kirby or one of his Super Abilities from Return To Dreamland.

Monferno: Blaze. Monferno becomes faster and stronger and anybody who touches it will get burned.

Turtwig: Giga Drain. Turtwig's damage goes down while everyone else's goes up. The strength depends on Turtwig's damage percentage. Higher damage=longer duration.

That'd be less fun though, unless it was a 2D-style Power Bomb, in which case it'd be overpowered since that is impossible to avoid....

Magus said:
That'd be less fun though, unless it was a 2D-style Power Bomb, in which case it'd be overpowered since that is impossible to avoid....

I think a more practical Final Smash could be a Corruption-style Gunship bomb run or perhaps an implementation of the Hyper Beam (Mother Brain) or Hypermode.

Kirby said:
If Servine was playable, I would say Leaf Tornado
More like Leaf Storm.

Also, if the Brawl Trainer returns, I think the Pokemon's Final Smashes should be seperate and instead be Blast Burn for Charizard, Frenzy Plant for Ivysaur, and Hydro Cannon for Squirtle.

And if Dewott was playable, how about a Hydro Pump or something? If Squirtle doesn't return, then it should be Cannon. Same for Servine.

Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:

I think a more practical Final Smash could be a Corruption-style Gunship bomb run or perhaps an implementation of the Hyper Beam (Mother Brain) or Hypermode.
Just Hypermode would be awesome, come to think of it. Having to balance devastating attacks with potential to take high amounts of damage would prevent it from being overpowered. Also, it'd have the uber-awesome Hyper Ball, and that's definitely a plus.

I would like to have Link's Final Smash be changed to the Skyward Strike. You charge for a few seconds, then unleash a beam that rotates around the screen at the exact height you launched it.

Back