I fail at

Sonic 3
Pikmin
New Super Mario Bros.
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Note I still play them anyway

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2

Super Mario Bros. 3, all of the F-Zero games except F-Zero X (though I still love the series. i just need to not suck at playing them. :P), and The original Legend of Zelda.

I cannot do a single thing in any of the Mega Man games I've played. I don't think I've ever defeated a single boss in the series before.

to a lesser extent, the original Rayman

Pretty much the same as Dippy when it comes to Mega Man, except that I did beat the horrendously broken iOS version of MM2 (which doesn't count at all).

I didn't buy any except MM1, 2, and 10.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I cannot do a single thing in any of the Mega Man games I've played. I don't think I've ever defeated a single boss in the series before.
Ditto in Mega Man 2, though I got close with Metal Man and made it up to the door for Flash Man. Since I have Anniversary Collection, I ended up just turning on the Easy Mode. :P

I had some problems with the original Command & Conquer and Total Annihilation.

Single click systems are so barbaric it's almost impossible to use.

I sucked at Super Mario Bros. 2. I keep getting game overs it was not even funny

I also fail fantastically on Mario Golf

The Mario and Luigi games. I never completed Superstar Saga, and I died too many times in my original PIT walkthrough. BIS wasn't too bad but I still had a few game overs.

i Fail at Super Mario 64 Mario Kart DS Mssinons And SMB2

I've still got more

Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros. the Lost Levels
Mario Bros

Evil Magikrazy said:
I'm terrible at Yoshi's Story. How are you supposed to defeat Cloud N. Candy? He always kills me.

Use Yoshi's tongue to basically eat him.

Back