Make Your Own Costumes

Ideas for Diddy Kong:

DKC Diddy, DKC2 Diddy, DKL Diddy, DKBB Diddy, KoS Diddy, Strikers Charged Diddy, DKL Title screen Diddy, DKL2 Title screen Diddy, and False Diddy.

quite a bit of these have been made already

and, Blaze wasn't made over Sonic,
but she was made over Mario
(don't ask me why)

Ideas for Yoshi: SMW2 Yoshi, Classic Light Blue Yoshi, Purple Yoshi, SMW Yoshi, Orange Yoshi from SMS, Wooden Yoshi, Super Mario Adventures Yoshi, SSB Yoshi, Super Dragon, Strikers Charged Yoshi, Yoob, Pirate Land Yoshi, Strikers Yoshi, MSS Yoshi, MG Yoshi, Paper Yoshi (With all of his color schemes from PM1), Mario's Tennis Yoshi, SMWTV Baby Yoshi, Classic Yellow Yoshi, White Yoshi, Black Yoshi, G&WG Yoshi. G&WG2 Yoshi, G&WG4 Yoshi, G&WG3 Yoshi, Yoshi Kid (With all of his color schemes from TTYD), Classic Blue Yoshi, Classic Red Yoshi, Brown Yoshi, Blimp Yoshi, Dash Yoshi, Bulb Yoshi, Boshi, Village Leader, and Winged Yoshi.

Pinkie Pie said:
Ideas for Yoshi: SMW2 Yoshi, Classic Light Blue Yoshi, Purple Yoshi, SMW Yoshi, Orange Yoshi from SMS, Wooden Yoshi, Super Mario Adventures Yoshi, SSB Yoshi, Super Dragon, Strikers Charged Yoshi, Yoob, Pirate Land Yoshi, Strikers Yoshi, MSS Yoshi, MG Yoshi, Paper Yoshi (With all of his color schemes from PM1), Mario's Tennis Yoshi, SMWTV Baby Yoshi, Classic Yellow Yoshi, White Yoshi, Black Yoshi, G&WG Yoshi. G&WG2 Yoshi, G&WG4 Yoshi, G&WG3 Yoshi, Yoshi Kid (With all of his color schemes from TTYD), Classic Blue Yoshi, Classic Red Yoshi, Brown Yoshi, Blimp Yoshi, Dash Yoshi, Bulb Yoshi, Boshi, Village Leader, and Winged Yoshi.
about 90% even higher of those are already made

the Yoshi Kid from TTYD even has his color schemes

Yes, but they're all hacks. This is discussion for ideas for what costumes you'd like to see in the next SSB game.

Wario ideas: WL1 Wario, WL3 Wario, Strikers Wario, Baby Wario, Dragon Wario, Ore Dayo! Wario Dayo!! Wario, Wario Man, Body scan Wario, Wario's Woods Wario, Strikers Charged Wario, MSS Wario, VB Wario, MG Wario, Horror Land Wario, Red Wario, MGGBC Wario, Sleep Wario, Space Wario, Road Wario, WWS Wario, WWDIY Wario, Arty Wario, Bouncy Wario, Bull Wario, Cosmic Wario, Crazy Wario, Eagle Wario, Electric Wario, Fat Wario, Flaming Wario, Frozen Wario, Genius Wario, King Dragon Wario, Jet Wario, Sea Dragon Wario, Snowman Wario, Sparky Wario, Thief Wario, Tiny Wario, Vampire Wario, Wicked Wario, and Zombie Wario.

Samus: Light Suit. 'Nuff said.

Ideas for Link:

Melee Link, Skyward Sword Link, Young Link, MM Link, A Link to the Past artwork Link, Seasons/Ages Link, Link's Awakening Link, Zelda 1 Link, Zelda II Link, DiC Link, Nintendo Adventure Books Link, ALthP comic Link, Wand of Gamelon Link, Fierce Deity Link, and Frog Link.

There is no way they're going to add all those costumes.

How about we go by the idea that they only have enough time to create one costume per character?

I would say that we could give Toon Link a Young Link costume, Mario a Dr. Mario costume, an Marth a Roy costume. Bring back the Melee clones without bringing them back.

I prefer Shadow Mario over Dr. Mario since it would provide Mario with a costume that's blue (for team battles) and a villain costume. I like how Brawl had costumes for some protagonists that made them look evil.

Dr. Javelin said:
Yes, so? The topic is Make Your Own Costumes after all. :S.

Zelda ideas:

WW Zelda, TP Zelda, Zelda II Zelda, SS Zelda, FS Zelda, Young Zelda, Robed Zelda, Puppet Zelda, Phantom Zelda, Possessed Zelda, OoT Zelda, ALttP Zelda, Seasons/Ages Zelda, Zelda 1 ingame Zelda, Zelda 1 artwork Zelda, DiC Zelda, Valiant Comics Zelda, Captain N: The Game Master Zelda, The Crystal Trap Zelda, CD-i Zelda, Melee Zelda, Zelda 1 artwork 2 Zelda, Zelda 1 artwork 3 Zelda, LttP artwork Zelda, Stone Zelda, and Robed Zelda with the hood up.

Dr. Javelin said:

How about we go by the idea that they only have enough time to create one costume per character?

I would say that we could give Toon Link a Young Link costume, Mario a Dr. Mario costume, an Marth a Roy costume. Bring back the Melee clones without bringing them back.
Were just posting ideas. I'd honestly be fine with only one, but this is an IDEA thread. Our imagination here is limitless until the next Smash Bros actually starts development after Kid Icarus Uprising is released. Man, why does everybody have to take this thread so seriously?

Ganondorf ideas:

OoT Ganon, TP Ganon, WW Ganon, DiC Ganon, Captain N: The Game Master Ganon, A Link to the Past manga Ganon, Beta Oracle/Seasons Ganon, and Stone Ganon.

Pinkie Pie said:
Ganondorf ideas:

OoT Ganon, TP Ganon, WW Ganon, DiC Ganon, Captain N: The Game Master Ganon, A Link to the Past manga Ganon, Beta Oracle/Seasons Ganon, and Stone Ganon.
I don't want to force my ideas on anybody, but I strongly believe you should add Demise to that list. He's Ganondorf's original incarnation and the reason he even exists. But that's just my opinion.

More Link Ideas: OoT Dark Link, Zelda II Dark Link, and Valiant Comic Shadow Link.

Toon Link ideas: Minish Cap Toon Link, FSA Toon Link (with all of his costumes from the game), Toon Link with Hero's Sword, Phantom Hourglass Toon Link, Spirit Tracks Toon Link, Train conductor Toon Link, War of the Bound Chest Hero Toon Link, Shadow Link, LttP/FS Shadow Link (including green, blue, red, and purple outfits), FS Shadow Link, Dark Link, THIEF, LoZ Link, OoS/OoA Link, Outset Toon Link, The Hero of Time Statue Toon Link, Capless Toon Link, Bunny Link, and Triforce of Courage on left wrist Toon Link.

Demise would be EXTREME spoilers to Skyward Sword, so I doubt it.

Even now, if somebody who hasnt beaten SS is reading, we just spoiled everything. And you spoiled its origin. Sorry to those people.

Devil Jin said:
Demise would be EXTREME spoilers to Skyward Sword, so I doubt it.

Even now, if somebody who hasnt beaten SS is reading, we just spoiled everything. And you spoiled its origin. Sorry to those people.
And Twilight Princess Ganondorf in Brawl wasn't? Besides, it's the only way to give Ganondorf an update to the current Zelda game with Skyward Sword like how every other Smash Bros did? Also, the new Smash Bros. will come out in bout four years when all of the hype for Skyward Sword will just be a motionless corpse, there'll be nothing to hide by then. And if that still doesn't convince you, just have him be unlockable.

Unlockable sounds good.

Everybody knew who Ganondorf was so just prating his look spoiled nothing. Demise is brand new and you wouldn't know about him if you haven't beaten the game.

Devil Jin said:
Unlockable sounds good.

Everybody knew who Ganondorf was so just prating his look spoiled nothing. Demise is brand new and you wouldn't know about him if you haven't beaten the game.
That could apply to basically ANYONE in the Smash Bros universe. Look at Meta Ridley, he was easily a spoiler for Ridley's revival. Besides, you've fought Demise multiple times throughout Skyward Sword in his Imprisoned form and Impa keeps babbling on about Demise every five minutes and multiple demos had Ghirahim say he was trying to revive his master. The only real spoiler was his physical appearance. The only way to get spoiled would be through his trophy and that'd willingly be your own fault and not the game's.

I think they'd still call him Ganondorf, but have him based on Demise. I'm drawing a blank on Sheik, though.

Samus ideas:

Topps waxpack Samus, Metroid 1 Samus, Metroid II ingame Samus, Metroid II artwork Samus, Super Metroid Samus, Melee Samus, Fusion Suit Samus (Not just a recolor, but the actual differences such as the helmet size, the spine things on the wrist, etc.), Dark Suit (Not just a recolor), Hazard Shield Samus, Light Suit Samus, PED Suit Samus, Phazon Suit Samus, Power Suit Samus, Space Jump Boots Samus, and UAM 1 Samus.

Back