Dark Type Pokemon Gyms

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Pokemon Gyms have covered various Pokemon types, but the one type Game Freak keeps avoiding is putting in Dark Gyms. This seriously irks me and I want some variety already! I'm tired of the only professional Dark type users being in the Elite Four! Do you want a Dark type Gym just to seal of the types used to their full potential?

Yeah, I want a Dark Gym too. I made one a few months ago.

Kick Buttowski said:
Type: Dark

Puzzle: There are various rooms, each with a moving spotlight you have to make it across the room without getting caught by the spotlight. If you get caught by the spotlight, you'll be challenged to a battle. Afterwards, you can continue on.

Trainer's Pokemon:
Trainer #1: Murkrow and Honchkrow
Trainer #2: Sableye
Trainer #3: Sneasel and Weavile
Trainer #4: Cacturne and Crawdaunt

Leader's Pokemon:
1. Umbreon
2. Sharpedo
3. Skuntank
4. Scrafty

Badge: Stealth Badge, looks like a black circle with a red outline. Raises your Pokemon's speed.

Kick Buttowski said:
Yeah, I want a Dark Gym too. I made one a few months ago.

Kick Buttowski said:
Type: Dark

Puzzle: There are various rooms, each with a moving spotlight you have to make it across the room without getting caught by the spotlight. If you get caught by the spotlight, you'll be challenged to a battle. Afterwards, you can continue on.

Trainer's Pokemon:
Trainer #1: Murkrow and Honchkrow
Trainer #2: Sableye
Trainer #3: Sneasel and Weavile
Trainer #4: Cacturne and Crawdaunt

Leader's Pokemon:
1. Umbreon
2. Sharpedo
3. Skuntank
4. Scrafty

Badge: Stealth Badge, looks like a black circle with a red outline. Raises your Pokemon's speed.
That is perfect! However, for the Gym Badge, I recommend making it creepy by hang the Gym Badge represent a red eye with a black serpent-like iris. Fits the whole Dark theme.

Don't Double Post, there was no need to quote. if he wanted to respond, he would have.

I think they are usually represented in the Elite Four because it's a really good Type.

Devil Jin said:
Don't Double Post, there was no need to quote. if he wanted to respond, he would have.

I think they are usually represented in the Elite Four because it's a really good Type.
Soryy, I didn't mean to do it. In fact, I was trying to modify my comment, but hit the reply button again. Again, I'm sorry.

Back