Dark Type Pokemon Gyms

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Pronouns
He/him
Pokemon Gyms have covered various Pokemon types, but the one type Game Freak keeps avoiding is putting in Dark Gyms. This seriously irks me and I want some variety already! I'm tired of the only professional Dark type users being in the Elite Four! Do you want a Dark type Gym just to seal of the types used to their full potential?

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Yeah, I want a Dark Gym too. I made one a few months ago.

Kick Buttowski said:
Type: Dark

Puzzle: There are various rooms, each with a moving spotlight you have to make it across the room without getting caught by the spotlight. If you get caught by the spotlight, you'll be challenged to a battle. Afterwards, you can continue on.

Trainer's Pokemon:
Trainer #1: Murkrow and Honchkrow
Trainer #2: Sableye
Trainer #3: Sneasel and Weavile
Trainer #4: Cacturne and Crawdaunt

Leader's Pokemon:
1. Umbreon
2. Sharpedo
3. Skuntank
4. Scrafty

Badge: Stealth Badge, looks like a black circle with a red outline. Raises your Pokemon's speed.

Super Mario the Hedgehog

Pronouns
He/him
Kick Buttowski said:
Yeah, I want a Dark Gym too. I made one a few months ago.

Kick Buttowski said:
Type: Dark

Puzzle: There are various rooms, each with a moving spotlight you have to make it across the room without getting caught by the spotlight. If you get caught by the spotlight, you'll be challenged to a battle. Afterwards, you can continue on.

Trainer's Pokemon:
Trainer #1: Murkrow and Honchkrow
Trainer #2: Sableye
Trainer #3: Sneasel and Weavile
Trainer #4: Cacturne and Crawdaunt

Leader's Pokemon:
1. Umbreon
2. Sharpedo
3. Skuntank
4. Scrafty

Badge: Stealth Badge, looks like a black circle with a red outline. Raises your Pokemon's speed.
That is perfect! However, for the Gym Badge, I recommend making it creepy by hang the Gym Badge represent a red eye with a black serpent-like iris. Fits the whole Dark theme.

Pronouns
He/him
Don't Double Post, there was no need to quote. if he wanted to respond, he would have.

I think they are usually represented in the Elite Four because it's a really good Type.

Super Mario the Hedgehog

Pronouns
He/him
Devil Jin said:
Don't Double Post, there was no need to quote. if he wanted to respond, he would have.

I think they are usually represented in the Elite Four because it's a really good Type.
Soryy, I didn't mean to do it. In fact, I was trying to modify my comment, but hit the reply button again. Again, I'm sorry.

Pronouns
He/him
Oh okay, thats fine, that answers why you did it. I reckon they'll make Dark Type a Gym in Gen 6.