Total Drama Island!

Me: I'm here live, from Camp Wawanakwa! You all know how this works. I'll still explain. There are two teams and a challange. Whichever team loses has to vote someone off. At the halfway point, we merge teams, and invincability is singular. Last camper standing wins. The campers are behind me. The teams are... Vinnie, Smasher, LuigiNo.1, Pokemon Trainer Red, FireEevee, Pyroguy, and Nabber. You are the Killer Marios!

Vinnie: Weird name... back in mah day, they were th' Killer Bass!

Smasher: Yeah, I agree with Vinnie-

Vinnie: Vinnie? Name's Chester.

Me: Gutseh Man, Toad85, Baby Mario Bloops, New Super Mario, Lakituthequick, Ultraluigi, and Goomba's Shoe15, you are the Screaming Luigis!

BMB: That's one cool name.

GS15: Yay luigi is more :posh: than Mario

Me: The challange will begin shortly.

Discord said:
Wait, we're supposed to have seen the show to play this? Then I quit.

Okay, you and Ultraluigi (PM) have dropped out.

You can replace whoever gets eliminated.

Replace a person who gets eliminated? Really?
That's just stupid.
She can replace me, I'm dropping out.

There has to be equal people on each team for this challange. Otherwise it's not fair. Lily, I'll put you as a backup.

That's what I'm saying. If I leave, Lily comes in, therefore there is no gain or loss.

Discord said:
That's what I'm saying. If I leave, Lily comes in, therefore there is no gain or loss.
That. Anyway, I am just gonna guess, but please, if trivia, do a challenge that everyone would know like Mario or something like that

Discord said:
Ultraluigi dropped out via PM. I posted that before this.

Back