PTR: 12
Pyro: 20

Gutseh: 20
Lily: 20
BMB: 20
NSM: 20
Lakituthequick: 14

Robot: 27

fuckdammit why is my entire team inactive and the others are all active we might as well forfeit if this keeps up

Smasher said:
Smasher: 20
LuigiNo.1: 20
FireEevee: 20
PTR: 13

NSM: 20

Smasher: 20
LuigiNo.1: 20
FireEevee: 20
PTR: 13

NSM: 17

Robot hurts NSM.

I've decided to drop out of this game.

Nothing to with the challenge, I've been thinking about dropping out for quite a while. For some reason, I just don't find this game very fun, honestly.

Yeah, that's it. Bye.

Something has happened!

Smasher walks off the dodgeball gym.

Me: wut

Smasher: I want to leave.

Me: That can be arranged!

I drop an anvil on him then turn into Gamzee Makara and murder Smashy painfuly. Than I turn back.

Me: I'm also Gamzee. Double elimination, though, but if somebody wants to replace Smasher, PM me.

Gallade said:
Something has happened!

Smasher walks off the dodgeball gym.

Me: wut

Smasher: I want to leave.

Me: That can be arranged!

I drop an anvil on him then turn into Gamzee Makara and murder Smashy painfuly. Than I turn back.

Me: I'm also Gamzee. Double elimination, though, but if somebody wants to replace Smasher, PM me.

I really believe that at this point, we should just move on to the next competition.

I mean, we were about to win, then you changed the rules, and someone on the other team still gets out. Besides, I think we are all starting to get tired of this competition; we really don't want to waste more of our time on this competition.

Trust me, all that will end up is little activity, and it will take probably a week or so to wrap this competition up.

I guess the challange will end unless Smasher gets a replacement that isn't Vinnie of GS15 by tommarrow. I suck at hosting. New challange might sent tommarrow.

I was joking. I suck at joking too.

You don't such; it's more so the fact that you are the first person to do this type of hosting. Of course it's going to be bumpy, but you're doing fine for the first time.

Toad's UBB was pretty faulty - it was slow and he didn't think of some competitions. Was he bad though? No. He did an excellent job at being the first to try something new out.

Plus, your first game allows for others to improve upon. I'm sure Toad can agree with me when I say that my game is moving faster and smoother than his. I would also predict that if he did another UBb, it would topple mine out of the water, and I know my next one will topple my first one.

My point is that you aren't a bad host. You're doing a lot better than I had expected, and give yourself some credit. Don't dis yourself; make mistakes, and fix them as the game goes on. ;)

Sorry, the challange was sort of hard to complete making. I'll complete right now.

I say I come back because I was unfairly voted off (I sat out because we'd lose by more if I didn't and I was too good at these.)

Back