What Video Game Soundtrack CDs Do You Have?

SKmaric

King Bowser
Self-explanatory. I currently have the Super Mario All-Stars 25th Anniversary Edition Soundtrack CD.

I only own 4 official soundtracks:

- Killer Instinct: Killer Cuts
- Smashing... Live! (I don't know if that counts, though.)
- Capcom Music Generation: Rockman 1~6
- Capcom Music Generation: Rockman X 1~6

I don't have any actual CDs, but I purchased the Braid, Super Meat Boy, Machinarium, BIT.TRIP.BEAT and Bastion soundtracks on Steam.

Three: the one from the Super Mario All-Stars: 25th Anniversary Edition game, the Legend of Zelda Symphony Orchestra 25th Anniversary CD that came with Skyward Sword, and a compilation CD of video game music (also orchestrated).

MarioMaster15 said:
I don't own any discs, but would it be illegal to download music from a game like Mario Kart Wii?

Depends on where you download it from.

I have the one that came with the Skyward Sword Limited Edition. I usually just listen t music on YouTube

Toad2012 said:
MarioMaster15 said:
I don't own any discs, but would it be illegal to download music from a game like Mario Kart Wii?
You can always just listen to it on Youtube.
If it's on Youtube (and hasn't been taken down by copyright infringement), is it legal to download?

I've got the soundtracks for Crash Bandicoot, Earthbound, IWBTG, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Paper Mario, Rayman, Rock of Ages, Solar 2, Brawl, Tales of Symphonia, World of Goo, Yoshi's Island DS, and some stuff from the Myst games, but most of that is only digital. I've also been meaning to get the Minecraft and VVVVVV soundtracks for a while now.

Also, relevant.

MarioMaster15 said:
Toad2012 said:
MarioMaster15 said:
You can always just listen to it on Youtube.
If it's on Youtube (and hasn't been taken down by copyright infringement), is it legal to download?

screw the RIAA

I dunno, I don't take the RIAA very seriously or the copyright laws involving music.

By the way, the only music CD video game related I have is Donkey Kong 64

I only have the Skyward Sword Orchestra thing that came with the game, and then the 25th Anniversary Mario All Stars CD.

Back