BWAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Dodoman

King Bowser
If the title didn't give it away, this topic is for the Rayman Raving Rabbids series.

I have both on Wii, and I lub them. Some of the games make me laugh, and it is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, hard to make me laugh.

It goes DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Heathen.

I wanna plai.

So bad.

How does the first one end? I heard the ending is sad.

3Dejong said:
I wanna plai.

So bad.

>_>
Rayman escapes from the jail, then remembers he left the Glaboxes behind. He tries to pop through the hole the Rabbids were in during the beginning, and gets stuck.
... Yeah. So sad, right? :P

Dodoman said:
[...] and it is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, hard to make me laugh.
I believe this. Look at your custom title, pessimist. :P

PaperStriker said:
Dodoman said:
[...] and it is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, hard to make me laugh.
I believe this. Look at your custom title, pessimist. :P
.. What?

Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:
I wanna plai.

So bad.

>_>
Rayman escapes from the jail, then remembers he left the Glaboxes behind. He tries to pop through the hole the Rabbids were in during the beginning, and gets stuck.
... Yeah. So sad, right? :P

Lulz.

Apparently, never trust IGN''s pre-release reviews.

Anyhoo, I like it. I wanna PLAI.

Back