BWAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Dodoman

King Bowser
If the title didn't give it away, this topic is for the Rayman Raving Rabbids series.

I have both on Wii, and I lub them. Some of the games make me laugh, and it is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, hard to make me laugh.
 

Ghost Jam

A call to action? A call to arms!
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
It goes DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Heathen.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
I wanna plai.

So bad.

How does the first one end? I heard the ending is sad.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
3Dejong said:
I wanna plai.

So bad.

How does the first one end? I heard the ending is sad.
>_>
Rayman escapes from the jail, then remembers he left the Glaboxes behind. He tries to pop through the hole the Rabbids were in during the beginning, and gets stuck.
... Yeah. So sad, right? :P
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Dodoman said:
[...] and it is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, hard to make me laugh.
I believe this. Look at your custom title, pessimist. :P
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
PaperStriker said:
Dodoman said:
[...] and it is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, hard to make me laugh.
I believe this. Look at your custom title, pessimist. :P
.. What?
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:
I wanna plai.

So bad.

How does the first one end? I heard the ending is sad.
>_>
Rayman escapes from the jail, then remembers he left the Glaboxes behind. He tries to pop through the hole the Rabbids were in during the beginning, and gets stuck.
... Yeah. So sad, right? :P
Lulz.

Apparently, never trust IGN''s pre-release reviews.

Anyhoo, I like it. I wanna PLAI.
 
Top