What is/was your parents' career/job?

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
My dad writes journals and books for Planned Parenthood. He has a Wikipedia article.

My mom's an accountant.

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
My dad is a Union Ironworker and works in & around Chicago. He does a lot of putting in railings and stairs in various places; and my mom works at my county government in the Auditor's office as a bookkeeper.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Mom doesn't have a job... she's studying tho.

my stepfather on the other hand...I think he has work related to metal or something like that.

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Dad works for AT&T and does a bunch of techy stuff, what exactly I don't know.

My mom doesn't really work but does sell Longaberger baskets and stuff.

Toad2012 said:
My dad writes journals and books for Planned Parenthood. He has a Wikipedia article.
o sweet a wikipedia article
I'm curious to know which one exactly.

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
professional hitmen

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Oh, and my mom was also once a teacher before I was born.
She's thinking about going back now, but it would be sort of a problem since then both my parents would have day-jobs.

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Both my mom and my dad work at the UM and tutor. In fact my mom is a director of something. But what it is I won't say. :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

My mom is a Pre-School teacher's assistant and my dad works with nuclear medicine I think. He works with obese people all the time and does cat scans of something like that

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
My mother works at a nearby college, as a learning assistant. My dad is kind of self-employed, buying stuff at auctions and then selling it elsewhere.

N64Dude

Katyusha best Girls Und Panzer Girl
My Mum Used to work in a Bank