Mario Board Game (with figures and cards!)

Hello,
I am new to the forums for a purpose I was hoping the community would enjoy. I have created over 88 detailed clay figures of the Mario universe, cards with each one, and a board game to play with them. About over 20 items were made as well (out of clay and there cards). I have spent several years and been doing them and recently gave the board game a test run, lasting about 4 hours in intense fun! (7 people were playing). I was wondering if the community is interested in this at all? My dream would be if nintendo can really create this someday. I can post pics, the cards, and everything. Almost thinking about doing a daiy blog, showing a new figure/card for people to comment on. If you want to learn more please comment! I'll post any questions you have! Or if you have ideas on who I should create, let me know!

The cards are paper mario styled, so if you are a fan, prepared to be amazed!
Thank You!

EDIT: NEW BLOG STARTED AGAIN
http://supermarioworldclay.weebly.com/index.html

Well, I'm definitely interested in this. I'd love to know more.

And this type of topic is why we don't lock Fan Creations to people with more than fifty posts.

Anyway, this looks interesting, and I'd be interested in seeing more.

wow thanks for the quick responses and support! I am currently making a blog and should be set by tomorrow. I may make a few more clay figures tonight, who are you interested in seeing, I have made things from the original Super Mario Land to current Mario haha. :)

It's nice to know that there are fans out there with artistic abilities that are willing to do something like this.

whoa whoa whoa that's awesome

And you might want to post those new images on new replies along with the first one. Just sayin

Oh man that's a fantastic figure. Who is that of, anyway? It looks familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Oh yeah I remember Merlon.

but yeah that's pretty sweet. Can't wait to see more.

haha yes, good 'ol paper mario style too, not too much a fan of super paper mario one. But yes, ill post new pics and cards as a post. I am also almost done setting up a blog where daily content will be shown. So please comment who you want to see so i can post them first! No character is ever to random :)

Awesome work! You really have a nice concept in your hands and I really look foward to seeing more of your work! :D Both the sample clay figure and card look great!

haha yes, good 'ol paper mario style too, not too much a fan of super paper mario one. But yes, ill post new pics and cards as a post. I am also almost done setting up a blog where daily content will be shown. So please comment who you want to see so i can post them first! No character is ever to random

Oh requests? Perhaps Toad? ;D

I'm interested in more of your Paper Mario characters. I'm also interested in that blog. Could you post a link to it?

Toad, Bowser Jr., Yoshi and Dry Bones are my favorite characters, so can I see one of them?

just made toad and dry bones ;) and my blog is up but i have started posting. the link is here:

http://supermarioworldclay.weebly.com/index.html

Ooh, cool stuff. I especially like Lady Bow and the Blue Virus. Nice job! Can't wait to see more!

thanks! I'll be updating it daily, today i just posted a simple card haha feel free to comment or add what shold be fix or anything! I like comments!!!

Back